• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I'm playing them while I studying, and while I thought I wouldn't be into it at first, its actually something that focuses my attention~! <3

Its really smooth and calm ~ :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So um is my bio good or is there anything I should change/add? ;; /like I said before I'm terrible at writing these

Hmm, what to do, what to do. PC's PO Server looks like it may be dead and I doubt I'm gonna get many battles to watch/battle out in this other server, sooo...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Agreed Shawn! Agreed!

It's better than my non-existent bio! /brick'd
But yes. It's fine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XULEK WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE MISSED YOU.

For some reason I keep wanting to type Xulex and not Xulek.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. Lol I was busy with numerous tests, meetings, and a few battles on my White game this week. Apparently a few laywers my mom introduced me to and a psychologist with her masters degree all think I'm a genius now for some reason too lol. But I've been more focused on the Modern Warfare trilogy if anything lol.

Edit - Finally found a new theme to use, the meat baby needed to be put back in the fridge anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Aww I luv ya too Peachy-San lol ;) Somehow I think that was going too far there lol.

I just have to talk about my Chandelure though and by talk I mean brag like a WoW player who just told everyone around they talked to a woman irl besides their mom lol. Modest nature, flash fire as its ability, and the nickname of Bakugami meaning god of explosive force lol. I really outdone myself this time lol, and here I thought having my Emboar know Overheat was brutal haha.

Oh yeah and planning to get Battlefield 3 and FF13-2 now as well.

Last edited:
Years

I haven't gotten a clue as to what you're talking about, Netto. If you're talking about my number, I somehow didn't realize ya'll posts before mine, herp a derp.

Uh no, the same EXACT post was there for #70...a few hours b4 that. ._.

8PxC2.png

Cute are they not? :3

Just watched Ep. 15 of Guilty Crown, Shu finally grown some spheres.

Tho he's gone Hitler on everyone. o3o

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Tara, "Symphonia" is overlapping "Tales of". And it's not just Safari, either. Both Chrome and Firefox show the same thing. So even if it's intentional, it looks really weird.

But Netto, math homework is ~FUN~! And it's a lot better than Religion homework, fff.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Now it looks better (on Safari, at the very least and that's what matters most, fff).

Submitted my bio; hopefully I won't have to change anything o3o

Last edited:
Years
6 (Oshawott got ninja'd)

There's a reason why Australians shouldn't be opening US iTunes accounts if they want cheaper music, as my cute Oshawott would say.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like your laptop has a problem with me using px for letter spacing, then.

I live in the US, so that doesn't apply for me.

Years

According to this cute Oshawott, here's a reason you should never go to Sweden.

Spoiler:

I'm making more of these memes, they are sure to get the entire PokeCommunity laughing. Just to show off my comedian side...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless Pokey finds that one funny in some matter, I won't be able to find the humor in that one. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back