• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Kalos starter?

Favorite Kalos Starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CnifeKat

*ᓰﬡ☂ᙓᖇﬡᗩᒪ ᔕᙅᖇᙓᗩᙢᓮﬡG *
Years
I usually choose water-types... But in my gameplay of X I chose Chespin!

Last edited:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
The Fennekin line is by far my favorite of the three. All three are adorable, they have such a great design, and Delphox has become my 2nd favorite starter and 5th favorite Pokemon of all time. I love wizards and mages, and I love foxes. Delphox is the best of both worlds.

Chespin is cool, as well. I'm not as fond of Quilladin, but it's not bad. Chesnaught is more than worth it, though. Badass design. And I'm not a fan of the other line.

xXLunaSolXx

Froakie, because of its cool looking evolution!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I remember that back when the starters were revealed, Froakie was the least popular one, yet it was my favourite from day 1. And it's still my favourite Kalos starter to this day.

Years
Froakie, and it is an interesting case because I initially didn't like it (I think I used to be Team Fennekin which was the fan fave back then) but with the reveal of Frogadier and Greninja it definitely redeemed the frog and made me still stick with my Water starter tradition.

Years
Chespin. Awww cutie! I love Fennekin a lot too though, and Froakie's ninja frog concept is pretty awesome, but Chespin takes the win for me since it's so adorable. I loved him in the anime.

220px-X_Marisso_Chespin.png

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Fennekin was my absolute favorite. It's super cute, and I really enjoyed it's cry as well. I was almost tempted to not evolve it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Chespin. Awww cutie! I love Fennekin a lot too though, and Froakie's ninja frog concept is pretty awesome, but Chespin takes the win for me since it's so adorable. I loved him in the anime.

220px-X_Marisso_Chespin.png
I feel the same. I like Braixen a lot, and Froakie's evos are really nicely designed, but Chespin and Chesnaught are my clear favs. Used them in X, even didn't feel like hating on Quilladin at last haha. Also used them in a RP some ways back. First time the grass starter has been my fav, tbh.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
Fennekin! Fire pokemon are my third favorite (after fairy and electric) and the evolution line is adorable <3 Braixen <3

Wyntilda

[span="font-family: 'times new roman'; letter-spac
Years
As a grass enthusiast, I'm usually a little resistant to fire starters, but I fell in love with Fennekin too quick. That, and I love the final evolution (Delphox), which is rare, considering I'm usually put off by how such cute little beings evolve into hulking beasts that aren't so cute anymore.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i like them all, but fennekin is my favorite. Delphox is one of my top favorite pokemon

Back