• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first username on the internet?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i think it was something like westly111 on habbo hotel? i used habbo hotel a /lot/ back in 2008 and 2008 was when i stumbled upon various websites and actually could sign up for stuff, even if i was way too young lol. i was really cringe back then..

Years
chris121, since I was 13 and it was my middle name. My parents really didn't feel safe about me using my real name online at first. ;;

Years
uhh I can't remember my original Neopets username from 2000, but one of the oldest names I can remember using was neoghost7575. From the 2002ish days? Good times. Good, good times....

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
My full name. <_< And it was on Neopets, too! My second username besides variations of my full name was Palamon, which is a somewhat permanent username for me, just not here.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I think mine was either swetha777 or purple_2001. The second one also had my last name in it but I didn't include that part for obvious reasons! I made both of them when I was 5 or 6 to play games like Milsberry, Neopets, Habbo Hotel and Club Penguin. I also distinctly remember one of my earliest usernames for games like Adventure Quest and Zwinky being Rainbow464 as it is partly what inspired one of my first PC usernames, Rainbow Arcanine. 8)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The name had something to do with chocolate, for sure, but I can't recall what it was precisely.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
my first username online ever was ddrstar9797 on xbox live but my first forum username was Caysapferg. i loved dance dance revolution. still do

Bay

Years
I think it was TennisChick on some writing site I had lurked, then I had that as my username at Fanfiction.net until I changed it. Reason for that username was I used to play tennis in high school heh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Either nicadogs or simpsonqueen...

nicadogs on like gamefaqs (I like dogs!!!) and simpsonqueen on here. It's actually SUCH an awful name lmao. A few years later I became xx Nica xx which wasn't much better. In 2008 (or 2009?) I finally got Forever and stuck with it lol

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
My first ever username was on goSupermodel where I had the genius idea of naming my character Hannah Montana316. I can't remember the numbers correctly though, they could also have been something like 386 but it's difficult to check now that my character has been long gone, many years before the site was closed down.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years

I am not proud of this. Waaaay back on AOL, MSN... back when you paid for internet by the demo disk and it came on little disks you could find on the end kiosks at Target...

My original username. The first name I picked to represent me to all the internet at the ripe age of9, back in 1999...

Spoiler:

OTHERWISE my first username on pok?forums was technically FireMaster, but then it became Charizard2K on TCoD, and that was my name for a long time before Phantom happened.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
I used to go by Yoshilover something. Oh man, those were the days.
I changed it when I needed something not Nintendo, so I went to a line from Invader Zim that said "I LIKE CLOWN TAQUITOS!" I put an "e" instead of an "a" because I have an OC named Tee.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
My first username...... I remember those times... I used to play all sorts of pokemon hacks and I came to know about Pok?mon Blaze Black and Volt White. I loved the name Volt White but I thought a little more about the name... I made it BoltYellow (I used that name for Khan Academy initially. Later I changed the name to VoltYellow and it became the name I always use.. (One of my best friend called me Volty and I got a new name Volty Shocks. I still miss that guy....)

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Well, mine is KNS27 and still use it until now.

Because I use real Name back then.So KNS27 is my first officially username.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Y4123, I came up with it at random on June 7, 2008 when I was 7, because all of the usernames I thought of on this MMO I wanted to play were taken. Although I had Myspace very briefly back in 2006, I have long since forgotten what my username was on there and it was probably something really really stupid. I'm not really creative (obviously) so I use the Y4123 username for almost everything now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
"Shin Akuma X" mainly for my Street Fighter days but then the MUGEN community broke the reputation of the term "shin" and i memed it.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
It was my first name initial followed by my last name in 2005. Yeah, kinda dumb, but I was worried about picking a really dumb username and regretting it later (it was on the NSider forums where you were pretty much stuck with your username). Seems like I was onto something. Eventually I just shortened it to TL and used numbers if the name was already taken.

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Roblox; it was mariomario190 and I was 9 years old. Stupidly enough, I used it until last year.. I regret that. Thankfully I found the less childish name "DeusPro", and that has worked out ever since.

Back