• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads; Retribution - ACT II (ooc)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Blaine is honestly open for anything at this point. I have no try hard plans for him, and he isn't going to catch a monkey, so he's not up to ruining anyone's plans at the moment.

Maybe he'd like to battle against Omi! (Towards the end of the chapter though, I want to catch me some bugs...)

The idea behind my character is that he really ought to not be out there acting like he's part of the retribution, and maybe Bugsy told Blaine to watch out for the kid or something, try to get me to go back to Azalea, and Omi will just be being a thirteen year old kid who thinks he's the sheez.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Maybe he'd like to battle against Omi! (Towards the end of the chapter though, I want to catch me some bugs...)

The idea behind my character is that he really ought to not be out there acting like he's part of the retribution, and maybe Bugsy told Blaine to watch out for the kid or something, try to get me to go back to Azalea, and Omi will just be being a thirteen year old kid who thinks he's the sheez.

Aaaw what a cutie! I'd be up for a JP too Drunk!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
And then Derpy noms his face (KIDDING!). Heh, yeah, I would like that. I think having some interaction near the end could do well for me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dem moves like Janice, woooo moves like Janice

Charmeleon "Ashe"
Scratch, Ember, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Swagger

Buneary "Nina"
Splash, Pound, Endure, Baby-doll Eyes, Quick Attack

Geodude "Flint"
tackle, mud sport, rock polish, Rollout, magnitude, rock throw

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okayyyy. So changes because of life and stuff. Aberdeen won't be part of this right now. Possible he'll emerge again in the future.

I will only be your GM, meaning I might write NPC posts, update the OPs, help you plan, give you rewards and moves as usual. Also I'll poke you if you haven't posted in a while 8)

This means Vincent is on his own after all Chris >.< i am bad i know, ilu tho

How's it going guys? Azalea players need anything else to get started?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great! Everybodu got somebody to JP with also?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
anigif_enhanced-9838-1401411537-5.gif

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Update: just realized it is too late lol can only hope to be part of the next chapter or something, so ill just leave this SU here for now
Let me know, if you're able to, when the next chapter is going to start, thanks! Great storyline btw!

Also updated my sample with a little more background for how Didier ended up in Azalea town.

Name: Didier Pascual

Appearance: I've got a long, oval like face with thin eyebrows, brown eyes and hair, hair spiked up in the front, I've got stubble forming on my chin and cheeks. I have an athletic body, like a soccer player from years of running and playing soccer. bout 6'0 tall. Im wearing brown khaki pants and a zipped up Piplup jacket with a t-shirt underneath and carrying my favorite blue and white backpack (let me know if anything else needed)

Family: Didier has always lived on his own. His parents divorced when he was 6 and his father gained custody. He unfortunately passed away 4 years later from a disease and hasn't heard from his mom for years. With only his Pokemon in hand, Didier has traveled the regions challenging gyms but never qualifying for a league and eventually ending up in Azalea Town when he was 14 and began work for Bugsy to begin learning how to train and battle from an elite gym leader. He sleeps under the stars every night with his trusty 3 Pokemon, thinking about one day becoming the best trainer Oreburgh has ever seen.
Goals and interests:
- greatest Oreburgh City trainer ever.
- trains every free moment he has
- Loves the water and swimming
- Hopes to never be alone again

Strengths: Perseverance and determination, Didier always finds a way to get through a difficult situation, especially in Pokemon battles. He has won over 80% of battles due in large part to his extreme work ethic and effort to outlast the opponent. Personable, able to make friends easily as he comes from a humble background.
Weaknesses: Afraid of being alone, and losing everyone he cares about. Becoming too focused on their goal of being the best Oreburgh trainer and forgetting about his Pokemon and friend's feelings

Pokémon: Brasher the Totodile - male, loving and Didier's best friend, eager to make friends with new Pokemon, scared of the water, Didier = his safety blanket
Seb the Monferno -female, extreme temper, can lose herself in battle and not listen, seeks constant praise and reassurance from Didier after each of her temper tantrums.
Brinkley the Mankey -male. standoffish, determined battler, main reason for Didier's gym wins and knows it, looks down on Totodile and Monferno

Roleplay sample:
- 3 days after the funeral, Didier receives a call from professor rowan in the Sinnoh region where didier lives ( originally from Oreburgh City). The professor wants to give Didier a Pokemon to start a journey because of his connection with Didier's father. As a special favor to Didier's father, Rowan let him choose any pokemon he could think of to start with from his laboratory. Walking around the sanctuary he couldn't decide until finally he walked towards this thick river area and noticed this little Totodile all by itself. Didier walks towards it and the Totodile gets nervous and starts to scurry away. Didier calls after it.

" Totodile it's okay!"

Totodile senses the calmness in Didier's voice and stops in tracks and looks back at him.

"Toto?" it says somberly.

"yeah it is okay Totodile" Didier says as he walks slowly towards it, "Why are you all by yourself little guy?"

Totodile looks over towards the other side of the river where a bunch of Totodile and Croconaw are relaxing in the sun and playing in the water. "toto" it says.

"I see, You want to play with them don't you?"

Totodile nods.

"Well then lets go over there" Didier says as he grabs Totodile's little hand and wades into the water. The Totodile squeals and and pulls away, dashing back on the dry land. Didier realizes what is wrong, that Totodile doesn't like the water. Realizing there is no other way around the river, Didier looks into Totodile's eyes and begs it to trust him. Sensing the sincerity in Didier, Totodile grabs Didier's hand and wades into the water and immediately begins to splash around unable to swim. His hand wrestles loose from Didier's and it begins sinking down and drowning. Didier springs into action and and dives down to save the little water Pokemon. The river is dark underwater and Didier cannot see well but he notices the red little spikes on Totodile's tail and swims down and grabs it, breaking the surface seconds later. He carries Totodile one arm as he swims to the other side, the other Pokemon cheering for Didier for saving their friend. He lays Totodile down and waits with him. 15 minutes pass and Totodile opens his eyes and looks around.

"Toto?" it says.

"How you doing buddy?" Didier asks, "told ya i'd get you over here to your friends as the other Pokemon look over at Totodile smiling.

Totodile jumps up in glee and hugs Didier before running over to his friends and happy dancing with them. Didier looks at Totodile somberly and whispers to himself, "i wish it could've been you" as he gets up and begins walking back to the lab deciding that there was no other Pokemon he wanted more than Totodile but it seemed Totodile wanted to stay there.

Didier gets back to the lab and tells Professor Rowan that he just doesn't think that there is Pokemon for him. the professor can sense there is something more but doesn't press it and tells Didier to come back if he changes his mind. As he is about to leave, Didier hears a faint sound behind him, he turns around to see those familiar red spikes running towards him. He smiles and runs towards Totodile, elated to see him and opens his arms. Totodile jumps into them and they hold each other. Rowan sees this and smiles and walks over to Didier and hands him a pokeball. Didier smiles and holds it towards Totodile who pushes that little button and and gets zapped in as the ball clicks for a successful capture. That day was the start of a brand new friendship that could never be broken between Didier and Totodile.

The next day, Didier and Totodile set out on the first day of the rest of their lives. Turmoils and triumphs followed for the next 4 years of their lives. They made plenty of new friends, human and Pokemon alike, and even a couple enemies and rivals. Didier added a fiery and loving Monferno and a rude, ready to battle Mankey along the way. The three of them later fought gym leaders and experienced heartbreak as they finished 2 badges short for the Pokemon league. They continued adding to the team but decided to leave the rest at professor rowan's lab as they read about a job opening at the Azalea town gym in the Johto region working for the bug master, Bugsy. Ready for a new journey, Didier took the job and began his trek to Azalea town i hopes of learning new techniques for battling because only one thing mattered: Being the best like no one ever was in the city of Oreburgh and that meant winning a Regional championship.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Updated the OOC OP with Janice's details! Do I get a cookie? A moldy cookie? An invertecookie?

I do quite love all your css styles btw. I guess you have converted me at last. Css can be really useful for a post. c:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Some of you haven't posted for over a month now. Swan and drunk haven't posted at all :o Is everything going alright? If you for any reason feel like you don't want / can't be in the RP, please say so officially in this thread else I'll hold a grudge for all of eternity :3

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Still waiting on Foxy for a JP and progression in general for the others before me and Basty do more Melody/Christina adventures.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I need to not be a GM for a while. Worrying over this seems to stress me up too much and my last couple of months have been all about finding ways of reducing stress, so this doesn't exactly fit into that plan c:

If somebody else here wants to take over the reins, I can give the basic rundown and background plot for Crossroads, the resistance organisation, TR's goals and why you were given shiny starters etc. Once upon a time there was a grand plot and even if it's changed a little bit, it's not completely lost!

If nobody feels up to it, I guess we will consider Crossroads closed. It will still always be remembered as the best journey RP I've led <3 thanks guys. pls dont hate me now

Back