• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Opalescent

Ninja Mapper
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
SO i was playing this earlier, and I really like it. One or two complaints, though. I dislike the fact you've included original pokemon. It seems strange to me. Also, The style of the original and fakemon sprites greatly differ, and that kind of stands out.
And obviously there are spelling errors etc. But otherwise, great job.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Bugs, Ideas Ect

First When You Go Out Of Reach With Your House And Come Back Then Go Out Again Then Back (Have To Be Outside) The Light What Comes Off And On Goes Crazy On Doing That.
Second Near The Lab (Lab On Left Side) I See A Sprite/Map Mistake Back Of The House Near It (Trees).

I Got A Idea Of Making A Upload Folder For The Music Or You Can Make People Request What To Have And Not (Has To Be Pokemon Related "Up To You")
And I Dislike The Shadow (Colour And Its Annoying) Under The Character Defintly When Its Running It Dissapears.
Could Do With Some Custom Stuff (Stuff Like The PokePod I Got In Game).

Is This A Fakeomon Game Or Something As I Can See Customs But I Also Saw Mankey Which Is Not A Fakeomon.

I Like To Say What A Great Game And I Hope To See More In Future Time :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
First When You Go Out Of Reach With Your House And Come Back Then Go Out Again Then Back (Have To Be Outside) The Light What Comes Off And On Goes Crazy On Doing That.
Second Near The Lab (Lab On Left Side) I See A Sprite/Map Mistake Back Of The House Near It (Trees).

I Got A Idea Of Making A Upload Folder For The Music Or You Can Make People Request What To Have And Not (Has To Be Pokemon Related "Up To You")
And I Dislike The Shadow (Colour And Its Annoying) Under The Character Defintly When Its Running It Dissapears.
Could Do With Some Custom Stuff (Stuff Like The PokePod I Got In Game).

Is This A Fakeomon Game Or Something As I Can See Customs But I Also Saw Mankey Which Is Not A Fakeomon.

I Like To Say What A Great Game And I Hope To See More In Future Time :)
Thanks for your feedback! Even though your text is hard to read (easy on the shift key, Kanaya), I'll try my best to answer your questions!

I'm not sure what you mean by "The Light What Comes Off And On Goes Crazy On Doing That," but it sounds like it's an issue with the fogs and in which case it's just a minor graphical glitch, nothing that should affect your gameplay but we'll try to fix it anyway.

Thanks for pointing out the tile error; we'll fix that.

All of our music is remixed by JV; I do like your idea to have user suggestions but I don't think an "Upload Folder" is necessary. This goes to anyone in the thread: if there is a music track in the game that you want changed, or another song you want added in, just say so! We'll try to accommodate.

The shadow problem will be fixed by next beta. I agree that it is kind of silly that it disappears when you run!

When you go further into the game, there will be more "custom stuff" including a Pokemon Speech Translator, an all-new type of Pokemon (that'd be Nuclear Pokemon), and more! The PokePod is just the beginning, trust me.

This game is primarily a fakemon game, however there are some preexisting Pokemon around as well that often have fakemon evolutions or preevolutions.

Again, thanks for your feedback!

fliyer

played more than 2000 hours-_-
Years
  • Age 30
  • S.D.
  • Seen Jul 3, 2016
i was playing the demo and thought, "this isint a rom...crap..." what i am triying to say is... is their a way and if not will their wver be a way to put pokemon game made on rmxp onto a gba cartridge?i would reallly love to play obsidian, uranium, and xenotime on a gba one day >.<

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
i was playing the demo and thought, "this isint a rom...crap..." what i am triying to say is... is their a way and if not will their wver be a way to put pokemon game made on rmxp onto a gba cartridge?i would reallly love to play obsidian, uranium, and xenotime on a gba one day >.<

While I agree that it would be very cool to be able to play Uranium on a flashcart, GBA or similar, it just isn't possible with the game's format and coding. :c It'd have to be made specifically for the GBA/DS in order to be played on one. For now, Uranium (and other RMXP games) are strictly computer-only, unfortunately.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
is there any progress being made in the game?

Sorry for taking so long to post in here everyone. At the moment, the progress in the game is really slow. That is explained because Im in the last year of school and Im trying to get into a good university, so I dont have much time right now... However, before that, I and Zeph did some good progress and got a bunch of stuff we didnt show yet done!

Also, Im entering winter break soon and will have plenty of time to work on Uranium, so don`t worry guys! Btw, Im looking for another spriter to help with the project, so we could speed up everything xD.

~JV~

prof.maple

PkmIrn
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
will you be able to download the FULL version when you're completely finished? not to be rude or anthin like that. just wonderin.

pixiefroggy

Awesome Ace Trainer:P
Years
Hi!
I noticed a glitch, when you battle Davern's Tofurang. I used Wing Attack on Tofurang with my Owten, and Tofurang moves a little to the left. It's not really a big deal, but it kinda bothered me. EDIT: Actually, whenever I attack Tofurang, it moves.
Other than that, so far, its an EPIC game! ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
So I'm really enjoying the demo of this game but I can't seem to get any starter except Eletux no matter how I answer the questions in the beginning.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
So I'm really enjoying the demo of this game but I can't seem to get any starter except Eletux no matter how I answer the questions in the beginning.

For Orchynx, you answer with defensive answers (Blissey, Gentle, Defensive, Protect,).

For Flager, answer with offensive answers (Magmar, Aggressive, One hit KOer, Hyper Beam).

For Eletux, answer with balanced answers (Magcargo, Well mannered, All Around, Dream Eater).

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
So, I think Im stuck right now. After you get rock smash and you head to the route on the right the VERY FIRST trainer blocks my path, after I beat her she just stands there, next to a tree, never moves and I can't continue the game. I was told this had 3 gyms, why am I being stopped after the first one? And yes I have 2.10

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
So, I think Im stuck right now. After you get rock smash and you head to the route on the right the VERY FIRST trainer blocks my path, after I beat her she just stands there, next to a tree, never moves and I can't continue the game. I was told this had 3 gyms, why am I being stopped after the first one? And yes I have 2.10

If that's the one next to your starting town, then it's a placement error, and it does get in the way sometimes. I remember pressing towards her and being able to phaze through her to get by. Not 100% sure though since I haven't played this game in a while, but I believe that's what happened.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
is this still going?
it was really good
if its toast you could release it open source or something

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey guys, it has been a while since I last posted here (almost 5 months), so let me explain a few things. I`m on the last year of school (Here, on Brazil, school starts in January and ends in November) and didn`t have any time to do anything other than studying for the tests needed for me to get in a good college. However, my last and MOST important one is on this weekend (10/22, 10/23) and I DO plan on finally getting back to work on Uranium and I WILL have plenty of time to it!

Another thing, I havent talk to Zeph for months and I dont know about her avaibility to work with me... Ill get in touch with her and then leave an updated post here about our progress. Just so you know, Im really excited on carrying on with the game! I hope everything goes right!

PS: since someone asked if I will ever release an open version of the game in case it gets toasted, the answer is no, that wont happen.

Back