• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years

All these numbers be getting mixed up. Your one should have been 215361.

And, no, I don't. I'm a man, and they're not too hairy, ffs.

Gabri

m8
Years
I have to say i hate both of them. I used to like Obama but he talks about change but never did anything and Romney he likes to act like the united states is another one of his company's. So now I'm stuck with Ron Paul. 215351
kovu_what_a_guy__by_peach_bff_daisy-d3hrhkh.gif

Obama's problem: The effing Republican-controlled Congress.
--
I couldn't care less about women's shaving business. As long as I don't see it...

The only thing I know is that this shade of a beard I have is what makes me look my age instead of 3 years younger.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Actually the House a Representatives are largely republican. And the senate is democratic. But there are more republicans. But I'm sure they wont deny everything just because he's a different party then him. 215366

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Actually they ARE denying everything he does because he's a different party than them.
They made it clear 2008 that they were going to prioritize pushing back anything he tried, and most of the time it worked.

It's standard strategy; they make sure he can't do things > people think he can't do his job > people vote republican instead

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

That's one awesome pixel piece Pokey! Also hey guys, it's been about a year.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
215371I don't know what happened, I guess I lost track of OT! Missed you all though, so I might stick around to chat again. Feels pretty good to have internet and not strain to post on my iPhone any more! How've you been Pokey?

Ninja'd. Yeah man! I guess I was, haven't seen you in a looong time, how are things buddy?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

hahaha, ye-uuuup. I live in such a special state.

Someone needs go to there and teach them some democracy lessons. I have never seen the sort of lines I saw there on TV around here- ever. Nothing anything even close. And we only have one day to vote, and there are some good 6 million people living in Madrid.

I never realized so many countries concerned over the voting in the United States until this year. 215372

Well the US is still one of the most powerful countries around so you'd rather know who is ruling it XD

Although here in Europe it was more of "How does Romney manage to walk around without being beaten up on the street every morning- not to say run for President and there are people who are actually going to vote for him omg".

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Well usually us Americans don't randomly beat up people. Without our permit. 215373

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
There's too much politics going on in the world today I can't escape it.

Gabri

m8
Years
Ninja'd. Yeah man! I guess I was, haven't seen you in a looong time, how are things buddy?

I am fine. Procrastinating since I went to Uni (2nd year) but I've been pulling it off (well I failed two subjects, but...)
I'm not very active around here, but I pop in once in a while and throw some random stuff around :p

Although here in Europe it was more of "How does Romney manage to walk around without being beaten up on the street every morning- not to say run for President and there are people who are actually going to vote for him omg".

If Romney was running for President here in Portugal, he'd be booed and insulted every time he opened his mouth. In Greece, he'd have a couple of bones broken everytime he walked on the street.

Years
215376. If I were to run for President of my own country, I'd probably be openly harassed for my beliefs and ideas.

And why would Mitt Romney walk anywhere? He's made of money and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, remember?

On that note, I also saw a lot of somber or angry looking people while driving to work on Wednesday, most likely because I live in a very, very red county.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Makes sense. I saw someone who looked really angry while driving my sister to school but that's pretty much it. I didn't pay much attention after that despite driving around quite a bit. It's quite strange staring into people's cars after all.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

I'd much rather live somewhere like Scandinavia. Ireland is such a bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back