• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
nope not uout yet im from romania so good night everibody im tired so iom going to sleep see yall tomorow bye

good night im from romania and im tired good night everibody see you all tomorow

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hi!

I have some questions about this beta, and this hacks generally!

1. Could someone give me a link to the guide on how to use these hacks? coulden't find it.
2. Is it supposed to be both english and spanish language combined in this hack?
3. If I for instance play the Beta 3, could I use this savefile on the 4.th Beta?
4. When I heal my pokemon at a pokemon-center, it often takes very long because of 20 senteces that look like this(not exactly the same letters in that order.): "RVRVRKRJR OLSLSLLSLLOWKNNW"
5. Is it supposed to rain, snow, sandstorm and some other weather constantly? If so, am I the only one who finds this irritating over time? Would be ok if it only snowed at the mouintain, sandstorms at deserts and rain elseware with a commonlyrate of 20% or something.
And 6, hopefully you understood me and wont flame me for this, I am 100% noob at this you know :)

Thanks for the hack :)

Looking forward to the full release.

1.Don't know if theres a guide...=\

2.No...Wesley is just bad at english...

3.I'm Gonna guess no...Mainly because he gave the game a complete overhaul...And Changed the series of events abit...

4.Err...I'm Guessing thats a patching problem...try to re patch the Rom...

5.Err...I'm Not answering that...Because its a question for Wesley...

6.Thats Not a Question...

I'm not wesley...But I'll Answer anyway...=)

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Totally agree, well said XD. This is crazy. It reminds me of any high anticipated game or movie. I mean people staying up late, and even losing sleep. I am sure the hack will come out in due time. Either tonight or tomorrow or the next day, WELL DONE WES! Your hack has probably created one of the most anticipated hacks in a long time. CONGRAGULATIONS!

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
Totally agree, well said XD. This is crazy. It reminds me of any high anticipated game or movie. I mean people staying up late, and even losing sleep. I am sure the hack will come out in due time. Either tonight or tomorrow or the next day, WELL DONE WES! Your hack has probably created one of the most anticipated hacks in a long time. CONGRAGULATIONS!

-But You Have To Say That He Did An Awesome Job Coming Up With This Hack. I'd Love To Review The New Beta After It's Unknown Release.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
not even today wont be released

Gah, haven't you noticed that your posts are being deleted?
Even Master123 has stopped, and he's the biggest fan of LP.
Just wait, Wesley will get it to us sooner or later.

yozdutzu

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
1 more question does someone knows his yahoo id?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
1 more question does someone knows his yahoo id?

I don't think that's a good idea since you're probably just gonna annoy him with questions on the release. Stop acting like it's a right to lay this because it isn't it's a privilege that Wesley is going out of his way just to give people something to do in their leisure time. So stop acting like Wesley is at fault here because he isn't, he has bigger problems then attending to your needs. If you want it so bad go make it yourself, otherwise just sit still or find something productive to do while you wait.

Last edited:

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
Years
Yeah we don't need to be so impacient. We already waited a long time since last beta, so waiting a few more hours isn't going to be so difficult.
Beside, every person have a social life, a real life. Wesley isn't gonna put cybernetic life in first place.

Wesley keep up the good work and thank you for this great hack. :)

yozdutzu

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
im not gonna anoy novebody but i dont want it for me its for mi smaller brother so excuse me

Years
ok, now i'm starting to get annoyed.....

I was told this would be released yesterday, and it NEVER came. It's not cool to give a release date and not have that release date met. It's basically like teasing someone. Wesley should've never shared the release date with us, because obviously he couldn't keep that release date. I hope it comes out sometime soon..... :\

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years

I was told this would be released yesterday, and it NEVER came. It's not cool to give a release date and not have that release date met. It's basically like teasing someone. Wesley should've never shared the release date with us, because obviously he couldn't keep that release date. I hope it comes out sometime soon..... :\

-Dude, Chill Out. Wesley Is The One That Should Be Annoyed. When Did He Ever Say It Was Gonna Be Released Again??? He Needs More Than Eight Days To Finish Where He Left Of You Know.

Years
-Dude, Chill Out. Wesley Is The One That Should Be Annoyed. When Did He Ever Say It Was Gonna Be Released Again??? He Needs More Than Eight Days To Finish Where He Left Of You Know.

Ya well he shouldn't have given a "release date". Cuz he coulnt keep his promise, so he shouldntve mad this quote on quote "release date".

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
I have quite easily lurked for a long time but i have allot of respect for wesleys work yet i keep seeing all theses people complaining. Hes trying really hard and he lost allot of that hard work. Can you even imagine how fustrating that is? far more than you not getting it. Take another look at what he last said

...and will need 15 days more to launch the beta, I am running with the works in it without stopping, am nights and more nights waked up to recoup everything and the new beta already has it a new appearance with many new features that I will only go to disclose in the day of the launching of the new beta, waits! To all fãns I wait that support they can me at this moment of crisis, and that they help me, to continue growing with this project, it is my life! Please they help me and I do not criticize me more I am frustado of what all therefore beyond delaying the launching of the beta, I lost all my data of my computer, soon the new beta waits they forgive and me.

There is no promiss of a release date.
He says it will take at least 15 days before its remotely ready for release.
He thanked us all for supporting him but please stop critisizing him because hes going as fast as he can and it is fustrating to have everyone snapping at him for taking so long.

So all i have left to say is wesley your a star for working so hard on this wonderful project.
Take your time and when you think its ready release it.
I look forward to enjoying your hard work.

Samike360

Lover of May
Years

It takes a lot of hard work and many hours of the day to make a hack, and being in college makes it even harder. Wesley is working very hard, he has to insert every little sprite and tile and translate the whole hack into a language that is foreign to him. It doesn't bother me at all that he is taking a few extra days-in fact, I'm glad that he is. It will give him enough time to make this hack as good as it can be.

Brocco Guy

Cloan Club Guy
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2009
I'm glad that I'm seeing some Ruby Hacks. FireRed is taking all the hacks for itself.

Back