• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
No, unfortunately; I've never played that game before. :(

What about Need for Speed: Pro Street?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Yes i have!! Although i didnt like it nearly as much as the other Need for Speed Games!

Have you played Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
YOSHI! Kali-kali-kahoo!

Sorry... my inner yoshi came out XD. Yes I've played Yoshi's Island, though it was the GBA port of it.

Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons: The Temple of Elemental Evil?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Unfortunately, nope. The only D&D games I've ever played were the Capcom Arcade games.

Have you ever played Secret of Evermore?

Years
Safe to say that I've never played or heard of it, but the name intrigues me so I Google searched it XD

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Only for a bit while I was at GameStop. Never got to purchase it, though.

Have you guys played Assassin's Creed II?

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Nope, dont have a PSP or PS Vita and that game just dosent intrest me all that much.

Has the next poster ever played Battletoads on the NES?

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I can honestly say I've never played Metal Solid Gear. I'm not sure anyone has. I have played Metal Gear Solid. Made it to Sniper Wolf, died like a little bit after the fight, and as it turns out I had not saved for a while. Not only did I not have the sniper rifle, I did backtrack to get it yet.

Soo has anyone played Wario Land Shake It (or the Shake Dimension. That's the non-American name right?)

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Yes I have the game and finished almost everything but one challenge. It was an alright, nothing great but nothing bad.

Has the next poster played Persona 2 Eternal Punishment on the Playstation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back