• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally Hunted down that Orange

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Astinus, one of the true veteran mods of PC, has received a coat of orange paint and become a super mod! Unfortunately it does not match blue Nidoking at all, but maybe he can make it work out.

034.gif

...Maybe.

Congratulations! =D

Years
Congratulations, Astinus!

We don't know each other well, but I do know that you've been with the staff for a long time now and that you've been doing a great job. Enjoy being h-staff, man~

Years
Wow, congratulations Astinus! I'm sure after all those years of moderator blue, you were the perfect choice to become the next super moderator! :)

Spoiler:

Years
Yo Asty congrats on the orange powerup!

I've been so used to you in blue I didn't want it to change, but when Cat Dog stepped down I was speculating potential replacements and I immediately thought it was going to be you. While an orange username and a shiny blue Nidoking don't exactly match, I know you'll have loads of fun moderating everywhere on the forums and that secret hideout known as Headquarters.

I'm sorry I missed this, but we're all proud of you. Now your first job is to find a new mod for FF&W!

~ Hikari

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Congrats on the big orange promotion, Astinus! You really deserved it, and even though I don't know you personally, I'm sure you'll make an awesome new Super Mod. Do your very best in your new position and make us all proud! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Finally. It only took 60 years.

Glad to see you in orange. You've deserved it for so long and I'm so happy your time has come. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Another promotion! While I don't really know you personally, I always liked your Shiny Nidoking theme (my favourite shiny out there in fact!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I say so many congratulations to you for this, Astinus. From what I have seen and heard is so very well deserved. Persistence prevails!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Title is a reference to one of asty's nicknames, right? Hunter was finally hunted down.

So happy for you, asty. Sorry I never got around to fulfilling my promise to you. But I remember it. Will definitely do it next year when I do not have so much stuff to study. Anyway, congratulations! I have seen how dedicated you are to pc during the time I served as staff and I'll just say that you absolutely deserve it. No question. Keep rocking, kay? Best wishes.

Sirfetch’d

I saw this coming from 100 miles away! Congrats you totally deserve this and will do a fantastic job! =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Same here! You deserved this more and I couldn't be even more proud. <3 Go on and shine bright with your new orange coat of paint (and you should get your Nidoking spray painted haha), and best of luck with your smodness! <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
MOMMA!! I'm so proud of you. You've been the oldest moderator here for, well, a long time. You were the first moderator I really talked to and made friends with. And you adopted me as your "is this a boy or a girl?" child. If anyone deserved this position, it's you. I know you'll do great, momma! :) I really think this should have happened ages ago, but better late than never, right?

Fun fact: As you've moved on to smod-hood, you've passed your "Oldest Moderator" crown down to me. Did you ever think this would happen? lol

Edit: Uhhhhh don't spray paint your Nidoking tbh because you without a blue Nidoking just doesn't seem right lol :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Waaah, congratulations!!!

:) I saw Syd mention this on twitter and had to come see if it was true. I've always really admired your mod work and I know you'll do just a phenomenal job as an s-mod. You've definitely earned it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Considering that you've been a mod for as long as I've been a memeber (about), I'd say that you damn well deserve this. =]

Congratulations on the promotion, Asty! You'll be amazing, I just know it. And make sure you keep the other smods on a leash, cause you know how cray cray they can get. And of course, try not to turn cray cray yourself. D;

/shot

Seriously, though, congratulations! <3

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
As soon as I have to stay at a place without wifi, this happens!

I don't know you that well, but I could quickly gather that you've held the moderator position for a much longer time than the others, and there must be a good reason! So congratulations, I'm sure you'll do amazing. :]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had a feeling it would happen at some point, you've been a mod for such a long time it made since you'd became an smod. Congrats on being promoted Astinus!!

Back