• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow - I have updated the SU with a slightly more in depth history. If this is still not enough just say! I'm happy to go as in depth as is needed.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Meganium90-:( I wanna help out Danielle too.

I hope I can find more interaction soon.

I'm sorry. Maybe next time? If you would have notified me sooner, then I would have let you joined me in fighting the magnemites. xD

Right now both of Danielle's Pokemon are weak and she's in dire need of a Pokemon Center. Maybe if we could bump into each other in the exit or something and you can show her the way?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

I'm sorry. Maybe next time? If you would have notified me sooner, then I would have let you joined me in fighting the magnemites. xD

Right now both of Danielle's Pokemon are weak and she's in dire need of a Pokemon Center. Maybe if we could bump into each other in the exit or something and you can show her the way?

I didn't even know Danielle was at the Power Plant 'til now! >.<

Yes! Maybe after Kilik's battle with Ruby they'll meet at the exit! :)

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Thanks for accepting me PkMn Trainer Yellow. Reading through the start of the roleplay it would make sense for my character to have a scene arriving on the boat as a late coming student. Not too sure where he will go from there but it seems a sensible jumping off point. Will post it tomorrow morning (Well seeing as it's 3am here later today). Looking forward to RP'ing with you guys!

EDIT: Couldnt sleep so managed to finish and post. Hope its all okay and if there is anything wrong there or anything you wish for me to improve on just say! Havent Rp'ed in a while so i need to get back up to scratch.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Arctos: Looks like you're doing fine! You're in one of the most free form roleplays on the site. Character development is your main goal, with a plot coming at a variable pace depending on how quickly everyone progresses.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I didn't even know Danielle was at the Power Plant 'til now! >.<

Yes! Maybe after Kilik's battle with Ruby they'll meet at the exit! :)

How about this: Why don't we meet up at the Pokemon Center? Sounds easier than just bumping at the Power Plant. On my next post, I'm going to finish up the Power Plant, and exit the building and head on over to the Pokemon Center.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Meganium90: Just to be clear, all pokemon involved in that including Grieger's can have 3 levels. As is standard, if any of /your/ character's pokemon fainted, the fainted pokemon get an extra level. ^^

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Hi guys any chance of some hints as to where to take my character for interaction at the moment. The storylines you guys have going on at the moment seem to be in full flow/winding down.

Basically I'm not sure where would be the best place to have George go for some interaction. xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Thanks for the levels Yellow!

@Arctos I can have Lucia meet up with George at the academy. She's coming back from the power plant anyway.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

How about this: Why don't we meet up at the Pokemon Center? Sounds easier than just bumping at the Power Plant. On my next post, I'm going to finish up the Power Plant, and exit the building and head on over to the Pokemon Center.

That could work. :) I'll go with this idea, but I wish I could've met with Lucia & Jack (or is it Jake).

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SD- if you can't wait then i'll let Ruby forfeit the battle and let her ask Kilik to resume the battle later (which won't happen ofcourse)

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
@Greiger that sounds great as long as Lucia would not be going out of her way. I'll write a short piece now to patch the gap I left between leaving the port and arriving at the university.

How would you want the two to meet? I was thinking that due to the lack of direction given to George and our characters being in the same dorm perhaps a frustrated George is sat on the steps outside the university (bags and all) when Lucia arrives. This should give a nice reason for conversation and further interaction. Of course if you think there is a better way of having the two meet I'm happy to hear it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back