• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Intro: Hey im Mitch im a 14 year old secondary school student in my 9th year, I live in the north east of England. My intrests are video games and anime I also enjoy some sports. My goals in the future are to be a established author and a animator for things like games and cartoons, obviously I know these careers may be difficult to co exist so i have to make a choice soon, i also love to draw.

1. i like most Pokemon gamers now am playing black\white 2 so im untreated in joining in on the fourms for that but also just joining in Pokemon games discussions in general

2. Id like to join a animation disscussion as there is a lot I need to learn, im also interested in writing.

3. Make friends, learn more about animation and art, also in the next week once my 3ds is here and my team is done ill be joint in black/white 2 WiFi battles.

Added info: obviously as a student I have to go to school and I would prefer not to come online early morning before school so im avalible and time after 3:30pm UK time quick is 8:30 in the U.S for states in the same area as Kineticut (that's all I know on us times) I stay up late so ill be avalible alot. I also acess PC over my phone so anywere I am I can log on

As a added info the mentors I like the look of are cirno, kura and leaf storm

Last edited:
Years
Intro: Hey im Mitch im a 14 year old secondary school student in my 9th year, I live in the north east of England. My intrests are video games and anime I also enjoy some sports. My goals in the future are to be a established author and a animator for things like games and cartoons, obviously I know these careers may be difficult to co exist so i have to make a choice soon, i also love to draw.

1. i like most Pokemon gamers now am playing black\white 2 so im untreated in joining in on the fourms for that but also just joining in Pokemon games discussions in general

2. Id like to join a animation disscussion as there is a lot I need to learn, im also interested in writing.

3. Make friends, learn more about animation and art, also in the next week once my 3ds is here and my team is done ill be joint in black/white 2 WiFi battles.

Added info: obviously as a student I have to go to school and I would prefer not to come online early morning before school so im avalible and time after 3:30pm UK time quick is 8:30 in the U.S for states in the same area as Kineticut (that's all I know on us times) I stay up late so ill be avalible alot. I also acess PC over my phone so anywere I am I can log on

As a added info the mentors I like the look of are cirno, kura and leaf storm

Hey Mitch! :3 Leaf Storm is a bit busy with other mentees right now, but I can ask Kura about taking you on if that'd be all right with you! I'll get back to you as soon as she replies. ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
What topics am i most interested in? mainly i play just the original games and just want some tips on those, and some help with my team. For example right now i am playing pokemon silver and could use some others opinions.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm most interested in learning about the Emulation and ROM Hacking part of the forums, because I like to play the games with challenges, and sometimes you can get bored of the same plot over and over, so fan-made games often appeal to me.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well, as I said, I really want to learn about ROM Hacking, but I suppose I'd also quite like to check out the Art boards.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Well, I'd like to get trading and battling, because I'm pretty good at those things, and I like participating in anime chats and just generally about pokemon.

I'm not really fussed who's my mentor, as long as I get someone who can help me understand Emulation. Thank you :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Actually, I am available to take in a few mentees! :)

What topics am i most interested in? mainly i play just the original games and just want some tips on those, and some help with my team. For example right now i am playing pokemon silver and could use some others opinions.

So, you're saying you like the older games? And you want team help for that? If you mainly interested in team help (whether it'd be competitive or casual), then I say Forever and PlatinumDude are good choices to help you with your team, and maybe learn more about team building. ;)

If you're more interested in the games you're playing right now, then Cirno would suggest Sydian & bobandbill, as they are both mentors of General Pokemon Gaming sections. :)

I'm most interested in learning about the Emulation and ROM Hacking part of the forums, because I like to play the games with challenges, and sometimes you can get bored of the same plot over and over, so fan-made games often appeal to me.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well, as I said, I really want to learn about ROM Hacking, but I suppose I'd also quite like to check out the Art boards.
Well, I'd like to get trading and battling, because I'm pretty good at those things, and I like participating in anime chats and just generally about pokemon.

I'm not really fussed who's my mentor, as long as I get someone who can help me understand Emulation. Thank you :)

For emulation (judging by the mentor list), DrFuji and atif are available to help you out with that as well as show you around the Emulation sections. I'm also up for showing you around Emulation if you more into learning how the ROM hacking sections work. So, really...it's all up to you. :P

Years
Ahh sorry for the slow reply, guys! I had some internet problems and the new router just came in, so I'm back in action~

Like Leaf Storm said, I think Forever and PlatinumDude would be excellent mentors for team-related/Battle Center help, though there's also bobandbill/Sydian for the older generations. :3 Take your pick!

Can I be mentored by DrFuji then please?

Sure thing, I'll go ask him now and let you know ASAP! ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
What a magickal idea!

Trading probably, I'd really like to try to accumulate some specific pokemon and items to try to get the most out of my game.

Maybe competitive battling, and maybe even roleplay!

get pokemons, meet likeminded people, have fun.

Years

Trading probably, I'd really like to try to accumulate some specific pokemon and items to try to get the most out of my game.

Maybe competitive battling, and maybe even roleplay!

get pokemons, meet likeminded people, have fun.

TwilightBlade might be open for the Trade Corner right now if you'd like someone to show you around that section, but there's also PlatinumDude and Forever for Battle Center, as well as Miss Doronjo and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for Roleplay Corner. :D Who would you like?

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
TwilightBlade please! =Un.nU= and I will try my darnedest to not refer to Blade as TwilightSparkle :3 *giggles*

Unless of course Blade enjoys the nickname *crosses finger hopefully*

I'm only teasing! :D... maybe.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
TwilightBlade please! =Un.nU= and I will try my darnedest to not refer to Blade as TwilightSparkle :3 *giggles*

Unless of course Blade enjoys the nickname *crosses finger hopefully*

I'm only teasing! :D... maybe.

Hi there, I can adopt you and help you out in Trade. I'll send you my contacts. :)

I've watched a bit of My Little Pony, so I wouldn't particularly mind being called after the studious one. :P

Years
Hey, I've still not been contacted by DrFuji. Should I try to contact him?

He might just be busy, but I could get in contact with atif, our other Emulation mentor, for you. D: Sorry about that! I'll ask Fuji again if he's available since he might have missed the message and if neither him nor atif are available, I can take you on. ^^

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years

i'm really interested in all boards but BW2 battling and trading seems to catch my interest

2.What other section/board do you want to learn more about?
Role-playing section and hacking.

Meet alot of people and having fun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back