• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Hi! I have a problem in the game D:
I can't push the boulders at the bottom of fuchisa city! I don't know what to do! I got HM Strength, finished the Safari zone arc but the boulders won't move! D: Help me please!

EDIT: I'm on beta 6.9

Years
Hi! I have a problem in the game D:
I can't push the boulders at the bottom of fuchisa city! I don't know what to do! I got HM Strength, finished the Safari zone arc but the boulders won't move! D: Help me please!

EDIT: I'm on beta 6.9

Lol beta 7 is out go download it and patch to a CLEAN firered rom and start a new save file for the best experience

Anyway wow didnt saw that coming thanks for releasing beta 7 earlier i will play up to the end and report all bugs i get

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi! I have a problem in the game D: I can't push the boulders at the bottom of fuchisa city! I don't know what to do! I got HM Strength, finished the Safari zone arc but the boulders won't move! D: Help me please! EDIT: I'm on beta 6.9
Go to Diglett cave which is north east to fushia. There you'll find giovanni inside and then you need to follow him and do the magmar event and after doing it, you'll get strength HM. And rockmanmegaman, i have just discovered that you forgot to edit the magnemite at the SS ANNE, they're still lvl 100.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022
Hi guys I'm playing with beta 6.9 , i want to know about the beta 7. I patch in a clean file , but i have to start a new save? i cant play the beta 7 with the last place that i stop in beta 6.9 ?

I save the files with ctrl + s , i dont save in game .

Sorry my english is not so good

Trainer 781

And rockmanmegaman, i have just discovered that you forgot to edit the magnemite at the SS ANNE, they're still lvl 100.

The 100 lvl magnemite is not an error. It is a trap. It is meant to be an arcade game like challenge. You have to avoid being noticed by the magnemites and cross the corridors safely (otherwise it is game over).

Trainer 781

Hi guys I'm playing with beta 6.9 , i want to know about the beta 7. I patch in a clean file , but i have to start a new save? i cant play the beta 7 with the last place that i stop in beta 6.9 ?

I save the files with ctrl + s , i dont save in game .

Sorry my english is not so good
Unfortunately you have to start from beginning.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
This is definitely one of the best, if not THE BEST ROM hack I've ever played! You really out did yourself, great work!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
Excited for Beta 7! I have been playing on gba4ios and know this download is a zip. I tried extracting the files through the app iZip and found the Beta, but it didn't let me open in gba4ios. Any ideas for help or any chance of a link for just the game download?

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
Excited for Beta 7! I have been playing on gba4ios and know this download is a zip. I tried extracting the files through the app iZip and found the Beta, but it didn't let me open in gba4ios. Any ideas for help or any chance of a link for just the game download?

Use a computer and copy it into the file sharing directory.

Years
I am really enjoying Beta 7! I just caught the Snorlax (it was Timid, the worst possible nature :( ) and I am really enjoying the game so far. I have found a few bugs:

fmtd.png

This grunt doesn't notice you, so you have to speak to him to battle him.

bnxl.png

After exiting that door and opening my bag, this happened:
jjax.png

I began to control the sailor, or that buggy sprite. It's not game breaking because you can exit the ship with that sailor and get to normality.

In the battle against Lt. Surge, its big Electabuzz gives very few experience, just 21 points (sorry, didn't take a screenshot of that).

And Aroma Rain doesn't work like it should, it hits the user and then heals the user, use it and see it yourself:
5qq0.png

Something I didn't try, but now I am curious. What happens if you have room in your team, catch a Shellder underwater, and then use the Water Stone to evolve the Shellder instead of Poliwhirl?

Also, it's just me or are the trainers' Pokemon a bit underleveled? That's probably made on purpose, and of course important trainers are not easy, but trainers with level 7 Pokémon or lv 10 Pokémon near Cerulean... They are weaker than wild Pokémon!

Very nice game! It also shows how good of a scripter you are! And also very funny NPCs!!

Last edited:
Back