• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I'm gonna have some pesterlog interaction with Divya and Josie before I post a mega-double IC post, both the before my sign up thing thing and my sign up thing. So......dont hit me if it takes a while

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Evan. 'Kay then. Now I'll just go sit in a corner and wait for some more posts o3o

Dear lord, I'm excited! Are you excited people! :D
Also, if it was up to you... What would e the name of your land? I might consider your answer when fleshing the layout of your lands ;)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I think it's finished, but run it over for me, okay?

Spoiler:

Land of Cement and Peanut Butter. Ryan would love that.

But, really, I think I would have fun with whatever is thrown at me. But it would probably have to do with food.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'd name mine Land of Family and Nature coz its cathcy and compliments Leon perfectly. Oh, I might just say this now that I will be drastically be inactive most of the time making weekends the only free time I have. Don't worry I'll still be in this RP tho ;>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Land of Song and Factories. LOSAF.

I'm imagining a really dark and barren landscape cluttered with factories where the consorts have to work, and these chameleons have forgotten how to change into another color than gray or brown, like their environment. But the familiars should be some kind of flying things that sometimes blows by in the air, and the gusts of air will be almost visible and they'll have sounds to them, like melodies. And Josies quests will be intertwined with following the gusts of air and familiars and spreading the sound of music across the Land to make the factories healthier and the chameleons happy and colorful again! Of course the denizen and underlings had part in making the Land this grim.

Yeaah maybe I took too much control over the lore of the Land there, but I would really love this. Really really. Pretty please?

I'll be active in this RP 'til the very end!

Chalifoux

Years
I'm not going to get this done tonight, so I'm posting it. It'll probably be finished tomorrow or Monday.

Land of Cement and Peanut Butter. Ryan would love that.

But, really, I think I would have fun with whatever is thrown at me. But it would probably have to do with food.

Lol, dat SU xD Such awesome and sillyness combined :3 I'll put you in the list of accepted people already, because I know I'll end up accepting the complete version of your SU, anyways ;)

I'd name mine Land of Family and Nature coz its cathcy and compliments Leon perfectly. Oh, I might just say this now that I will be drastically be inactive most of the time making weekends the only free time I have. Don't worry I'll still be in this RP tho ;>

It's okay, Gunner. Thanks for letting us know o3o

Land of Song and Factories. LOSAF.

>:O I was already intending to use music in one of the lands... and factories/machinery in another :(

See, these were my ideas for lands thus far:

Land of Bastilles and Rainbows - Divya; LOBAR
A place where there's always used to be a double rainbow (that was starting to look like a tripe rainbow, google "Double Rainbow Song" if you didn't get this reference). A chaotic land with a slightly more chaotic populace where forts, prehistoric weaponry and debris are dotted everywhere (think Napoleon or something). The underlings and familiar strongly oppose the denizen and have created an alliance in hopes of killing it and restoring their former society. Dyvia has to find a way of solving their conflict with the slightest amount of violence possible. This implies speaking with her denizen at some point.

Land of Spectrum and Tempo - Josie; LOSAT
I had no ideas for this one, so chances are I'll end up using LOSAF instead...

Land of Angels/Madness and Voices - Leon; LOAAV or LOMAV
Landscape is yet to be planned... Point is voices of people Leon knows are always whispering in the land, from the typical "I love you" to the bizarre "teeeeeeentacleeeees". Might add nature and change its name o3o

Land of Cuisine and Machines - Ryan; LOCAM
A heavily industrialized area that has left no traces of its past. Legend says that the consorts were such strong cookers they could create an elixir that allowed one to inflict great damage on the denizen in one shot. The denizen saw this as a threat and enslaved the locals with the help of familiars. As time went by, they became to afraid to cook ANYTHING, and are now forced to work with the heavy machinery of the land. Ryan must restore their love for food and, in the long run, their ability to make such elixir. Chances are I'll change the machines with something else because of Josie's land.

Land of Change and Frogs - Rory; LOCAF
Landscape to be planned. The land is always changing, no mountain remains in the same place and neither do the trees and bodies of water. Think of tectonic plates that are moving way faster than earth's. There are also frogs. FROGS EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, really crappy and stuff xD That's why I was asking you about it, so that you don't end hating your lands, so... yeah...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Ooh or it could be... wait for it...

Land of Nature and Voices! xD

Well, since I'm starting my senior year of High School on Wednesday, my parents banned me for using the computer during school days XD

Chalifoux

Years
Ooh or it could be... wait for it...

Land of Nature and Voices! xD

Well, since I'm starting my senior year of High School on Wednesday, my parents banned me for using the computer during school days XD

Land of Nature and Voices it is, then xD

Huh... silly parents. Mine just let me use the computer up to 3 hours a day >.< Damn computer is actually timed so that it goes all "SUCKS FO' YOU" and closes whatever program I'm using when the time runs out :(

But as long as everyone does at least one post per week we should be okay! :D

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I love Divya's land! Vive la révolution~

I love French History BTW (see: Vinnie)

Also...I have a galaxy tab, but no computer of my own. Sometimes my mom lets me use hers but for the most part it sits idle in the living room. My sister lets me use hers often, but its really slow and overheats after about an hour U_U

Chalifoux

Years
I love Divya's land! Vive la révolution~

I love French History BTW (see: Vinnie)

Also...I have a galaxy tab, but no computer of my own. Sometimes my mom lets me use hers but for the most part it sits idle in the living room. My sister lets me use hers often, but its really slow and overheats after about an hour U_U

Like I said. Just post once a week at least :3
Also, you need to pick your consorts so that I can flesh Divya's land properly :) Same goes for TaichiWind and also DeLaMuerte when he's accepted :D

Also, theme songs! I was thinking Always by Erasure oooooor I Had a Dream from Les Mis for Divya. Kinda thinking the latter fits more xD

And also Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger for Josie. Because the song is awesome and Josie is awesome, amiright?

Salt Skin or Animal (original and instrumental), both from Ellie Goulding for LONAV (Gunner's land).
Have yet to decide on the other two.
Or you may help me out with your own suggestions :3

EDIT: Pompeii from Bastille for Taichi's land :3

ANOTHER EDIT: Uprising by Muse fr Ryan's land, purrhaps? :3

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I think Uprising would be good, it certainly fits. By the way, I edited and finished my SU, although it might have a mistake or two. I hope not lol. Still thinking about consorts though....

Chalifoux

Years
@DeLaMuerte. I place an imaginary hat above my head and then proceed to take it off. Kudos, my good sir! That Sign-Up sheet is fantastic! Truly marvelous! Maybe even better than Red's! *shot*

You can now consider yourself Canadian, which is to say accepted! You may now proceed to place your VICTORY DANCE post in the IC Thread o3o

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Like I said. Just post once a week at least :3
Also, you need to pick your consorts so that I can flesh Divya's land properly :) Same goes for TaichiWind and also DeLaMuerte when he's accepted :D

Also, theme songs! I was thinking Always by Erasure oooooor I Had a Dream from Les Mis for Divya. Kinda thinking the latter fits more xD

Okay! I think some frilled lizards would be cool for LOBAR. They could be orange, with the color wheel on their frills perhaps? They can be cool and revolutionary and unifor-

OH MY GOD MAKE THEM ALL WEAR BLUE HATS

Uh, I don't really like Always. Or Erasure for that matter. Dont shoot me D: Also, I dont think I Dramed a Dream really fits Divya, maybe Stars would. I was also thinking that we should use a revolutionary song, like uprising but different because DelaMuerte is using that. So um, maybe Aay Watan if you wanna get stereotypical ;)

Chalifoux

Years
Yeah. I was thinking about themes that are band, theme or artist specific for each land.

Rebellious or Muse for Ryan.
Techno stuff of just Daft Punk for Josie.
French Revolution Thingies for Dyvia
Ellie Goulding or something with psychedelic-esque sounds for Leon
Have not decided on Rory yet.

So, yeah, I think I'll go with Stars. I'm not that convinced so I might keep searching for something else xd
I don't like Erasure that much... just thought Always would fit the restored land of bastilles and rainbows... that one or the double rainbow song xD

Frilled Lizards it is. AND OH MY GOD BLUE HATS :D I might end up having them wearing those at some point :p

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
yesssss~! And have all of the lizards call each other the same name, like the Jacques do :p

And Stars works for me! But if a better song comes up then I'd probably want to change it too!

OH WAIT.

Why don't we use Red and Black?!? its a revolution song! Or even Do You Hear the People Sing? Yeah one of those two!!

Chalifoux

Years
I'll go with Do You Hear The People Sing :3
So, do you hear the lizards sing? o3o

Also, when Dyvia installs SBURB, her message will read Welcome Leader Dyvia because plot devices :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This is getting exciting 8D It's okay if me and Evan continue to post, right? Because we're entering the medium first. If Gunner posts, I'll of course try to have Josie becoming his client at the same time or something too.

But I guess we'll need some kind of narrating post from EB to be able to continue from now on ^^

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Yeah, I suppose so. Speaking of which, I left my post off on the moment where Ryan's copy of SBURB is loading, because I have no idea how he's going to fit into this "order." And partially because I'm trying to avoid messing things up. :P

Chalifoux

Years
@Red. I'm currently working on a post that follows your kerfuffles and yes, I will pretty much have to post and narrate a lot from now on xD My post is filled with loads of stuff such as te strife deck, sylladex, phernalia registry, sprites and whatnot. So, yeah... I might now be done until tomorrow morning xD

@DeLaMuerte. In our chain you are either as a server of Taichi's character or as Gunner's server. Taichi hasn't posted yet, and his sign up isn't finished yet, so... I'll check on that right now. I shall edit this post when I get a reply from him.

Back