• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
I actually have pretty strong townread on Sparkin but ever since Rabinov,Pecilia and Me put forward slight suspicion to them to get them to talk, they haven't said anything that had any concrete backing, while though i for one do slightly trust that sparkin might have some information which they do not want to outright reveal since that might compromise their role,
and thus I will vote
##Vote Newstie
for now since i dont want to abstain and between the two bandwagon's i have more townread on Sparkin than Newstie.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Ok I believe Sparkin and I sent our messages at almost the same time and thus after reading their reasoning i stand firm on my Newstie vote

though I am rather intrigued of what they meant by:
I don't wanna deal with a cannibal-tree-eating role alongside with mafia.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Okay so I dont like how L'belle voted for Newtsie for no reason smh
i find this scummy [vote] L'belle

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I find this vote on Newtsie weird tbh after some assertive behavior earlier. I do think Sparks is town though. I find L'Belle's vote kinda weird as he just follows without any good reason really.

##Vote L'Belle

Kind of the point of the vote honestly. I didn't have anyone else to vote, so I might as well.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Sparkin looks town but I'm not just seeing Newtsie act like this in only this game so I don't think it's much of a scumtell.

Neko has had some pretty faulty logic so far in this game, so I'm going to ##vote Neko Maid Keeper

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Two
It had been a long day, and everyone just wanted to see it reach some form of conclusion.

Things seemed heated, with multiple people pointing fingers at Zoroark and Mimikyu. Unfortunately, whoever was in charge of this nonsense seemed to be a major stickler on voting formats, so everyone yelling at Mimikyu was completely ignored . . . as well as one person gunning for Zoroark. In the end, it was actually a tie between the wolves wanting to devour no one, and wanting to tear Zoroark to shreds.

Jynx twerked on over to the center of town, along with Drampa, who had his pet Shinx in tow. Drampa produced a large coin and tossed it onto Jynx's scrumdiddlyumptious booty, which gyrated with such intensity that the coin was flung high into the sky. Today, dat ass would be the dictator of life and death.

Unfortunately for the master of illusions, the booty was not in his favor on this day.

Zoroark snickered. So this was how it would end for him, eh? How tragic. It would seem that his pack would have to carry on without him.

But he was confident they would slaughter these damned wolves.

"It seems the dogs have come out to hunt. But do they have what it takes? Foul Play is the name of the game, after all, and I'm its champion."

The town converged on Zoroark, who conjured a series of strange and violent illusions as he clawed and gnashed at the beasts surrounding him. Sadly, even with all his skills, sheer numbers overwhelmed him.

He was ripped apart and left to rot in the dismal night air.

Day Three will begin at 12:00am, February 7th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
Newtsie is dead!
He was Zoroark, the Godfather!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day Three
It would seem that the Pokémon were playing it safe after the death of their leader . . . at least until they decided to take down one of the strongest wolves in the town.

The air in this part of the forest was frigid, just as Articuno liked it. Snow fell gently, covering the area in a blanket of white, despite the weather right outside of this domain being perfectly warm.

With their second-in-command off doing unspeakable things to another poor soul, the remaining Pokémon of the group carefully set themselves up around Articuno's nest.

The bird was sleeping peacefully, not caring to play along with the other wolves for the night. Perhaps that was a good thing normally, but this time it did the legendary no favors.

The Pokémon pounced, with Articuno rousing and reacting suddenly. A large, wintry explosion could be felt spreading far. Today, the town would be covered in ice.

But had the Pokémon just killed their one insurance policy? Only time would tell. At least they'd sealed the fate of Roserade's one and only contestant, honoring the vigilante fashionista that they had already slaughtered.

Night Three will begin at 12:00am, February 9th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
Rabinov is dead!
He was Articuno, the Autocrat!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Ayy we got one of the mafia and the autocrat! Atleast we wont have to worry bout finding the autocrat late in the game

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Small scumlean on Neko and Kiyo for opposing a Newtsie lynch, especially now we know Newtsie was the Godfather. Townlean on Alvey for his contributions, and a firm townread on Doof currently. Neutral on everyone else. This might change.

I find Neko currently more sus out of the two, so I will vote for him. Convince me otherwise (no, I will not accept 'I am VT' as a convincing answer) and I'll retract my vote.
##vote Neko Maid Kapper.

Sparkin

Small scumlean on Neko and Kiyo for opposing a Newtsie lynch, especially now we know Newtsie was the Godfather. Townlean on Alvey for his contributions, and a firm townread on Doof currently. Neutral on everyone else. This might change.

I find Neko currently more sus out of the two, so I will vote for him. Convince me otherwise (no, I will not accept 'I am VT' as a convincing answer) and I'll retract my vote.
##vote Neko Maid Kapper.

And you think that aeternum not bw'ing me alongside Newt didn't mean that he was opposing Newtsie's lynch?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Alvey's playstyle is kinda... scattered imo. Not voting for someone whom everyone else did doesn't necessarily mean he opposed of it. The others outright said they didn't agree with a Newtsie lynch, which is why I initially had that scumlean on them. I even said my reads might change depending on activity.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
And you think that aeternum not bw'ing me alongside Newt didn't mean that he was opposing Newtsie's lynch?

but i did vote you??

anyways. there wasn't even an attempt on your life, despite your vigorous softing which is slightly concerning.

as for nicki, I think it's far more likely that mafia would just go with the newtsie lynch and let one of their own go rather than try and oppose it - an act which would definitely make it possible to single them out. It could be that you're mafia and are trying to drag others down with you for when people question your comments and start a wagon on you.

Sparkin

I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about the mafia.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
All well and good, Sparks. But I am not mafia. It would be pretty strange for me to have scored Mafia in both PokéWolf games. Not impossible, yes, but unlikely. Why not try and pressure vote someone who is a bit inactive? I'm not the one you're looking for. At least I've been trying to scumhunt and give some reads.

Back