• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: 2018 Regigigas and Heatran FT: Several Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm looking for the 2018 Trainer Club Newsletter Regigigas and Heatran.

I have readily available to trade the following:
Shiny Zygarde codes
2018 Raikou/Entei codesc
2018 Yveltal/Xerneas codes
Spring 2013 Meloetta
Oblivia Shaymin
Oblivia Deoxys (all forms)

I have an extensive collection of event pokemon for trade, so if you are looking for a specific NA event pokemon, I might have it.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Hey everyone, I'm looking for the 2018 Trainer Club Newsletter Regigigas and Heatran.

Shiny Zygarde codes
2018 Raikou/Entei codesc
Spring 2013 Meloetta
Oblivia Shaymin

I have an extensive collection of event pokemon for trade, so if you are looking for a specific NA event pokemon, I might have it.

I'll trade my 2018 Regigigas for your Spring 2013 Meloetta. Does it still have a PP Max?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I'll trade my 2018 Regigigas for your Spring 2013 Meloetta. Does it still have a PP Max?

I would be glad to make that trade. The Meloetta does not have the PP Max since Pokemon transferred to Pokemon Bank can't have hold items. I think I might have a PP Max in my game that I can give to it if that works for you. Also, sorry for the late reply.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I would be glad to make that trade. The Meloetta does not have the PP Max since Pokemon transferred to Pokemon Bank can't have hold items. I think I might have a PP Max in my game that I can give to it if that works for you. Also, sorry for the late reply.

If you can find a PP Max than add it but this isn't a deal breaker.

When do you want to trade? I'm fine with just about any time on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Just give me a time frame and a time zone.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
Do you have any PCNY pokemon ? Do you have principally NA events or do you have other too ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 3, 2020

Shiny Zygarde codes
2018 Raikou/Entei codesc
Spring 2013 Meloetta
Oblivia Shaymin

i want xerneas event can we trade?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Do you have any PCNY pokemon ? Do you have principally NA events or do you have other too ?

I have a few PCNY event pokemon. I have mostly NA events, but I do have a few event pokemon outside of NA. I focus mostly on collecting legendary event pokemon so those would be the kind I have that are not NA event pokemon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
I have a few PCNY event pokemon. I have mostly NA events, but I do have a few event pokemon outside of NA. I focus mostly on collecting legendary event pokemon so those would be the kind I have that are not NA event pokemon.

Possible for you to list all of them with OT/ID ? Also if you have PCNY wish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back