• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Checklist for Shiny Pokémon Cards

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 18, 2020
So I decided to make a checklist for all Shiny Pokémon cards ever made. Now I am busy with the Neo Destiny series. This set also has the Corocoro Promo Shining Mew from the Japanese expansion 'Unnumbered Promotional Cards'.

Now I was wondering: Does this expansion set both have a First Edition and an Unlimited Edition as well?

Karen

Years
So I decided to make a checklist for all Shiny Pokémon cards ever made. Now I am busy with the Neo Destiny series. This set also has the Corocoro Promo Shining Mew from the Japanese expansion 'Unnumbered Promotional Cards'.

Now I was wondering: Does this expansion set both have a First Edition and an Unlimited Edition as well?

Karen

In English it does, yes. In Japanese it does not. Japanese 1st edition sets start around the time English 1st edition sets end, which is around the eReader era sets.

Back