• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Exquisite Corpse II

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Did anyone else here read TRINITY? Well I did, and judging from TRINITY, I'd say we could expect a final part of the corpse in around July if we have Shrike at the end.

(No offense to Shrike, of course, TRINITY's awesome! I'm still waiting for chapter two!)

XD

We allways could wait a few months and post our parts with or with out him. :D j/k

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Hey, I won't be able to do the tail, School and the writing of my own stories and things will be in the way. So, yeah Im dropping out.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
Hey, I won't be able to do the tail, School and the writing of my own stories and things will be in the way. So, yeah Im dropping out.
Shrike will be pleased. I haven't received the line yet, so no need to worry about that getting in the way. I'll just check the first post when I'm ready so I know who to send it to.

Buoysel

Years
You'll get it by my weekend. I sent it to An-chan yesterday.
Is it just me, or did I write mine the fastest...?

How long did it take?

Icomeanon6 sent his off about an hour after he got it, and it took me a little over an hour after I sat down and started on my part.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years

No problem. You can always join up on a later round.

Also, sorry, Shrike. Looks like Rabbit's getting the tail. ^_^;

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Thank you all so much for making me feel even worse about taking so long. XD

To put it into perspective, icomeanon6 finished his part five hundred and four times faster than I did.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years

To put it into perspective, icomeanon6 finished his part five hundred and four times faster than I did.

That's actually something else I'd like to bring up. Remember, if you're not the tail and a week has passed, you're actually supposed to pass the line you'd received onto the next person to keep the body going.

Just a reminder for the future.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
-looks around- I'm what? Hey, don't pass the buck to me. I don't wanna be murdered in my sleep. D: Shrike can have it. He deserves it for his dedication and not-so-subtle threats.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years

Crud, does that mean I finished 1008 times faster than you? Wow!
I sorta just slammed down the first thing that came into my head, which happened to be a <censored>, in a <censored> <censored>, so that's what I did. I reckon it turned out pretty well.
I think you WERE meant to just pass it on after a week...xP

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
I got my line from An-chan earlier and I just sent out the line to Rabbit after accidentally sending it to Shrike first. He already told me it was supposed to go to Rabbit, so I fixed that. I should have looked at the last post instead of the first... but just letting everyone know where it is now. Man, I feel stupid...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Crud, does that mean I finished 1008 times faster than you? Wow!

M'dear, please don't brag about how quickly you finished your piece. That be not the point of the exercise. (It's just convenient to get it out quickly because we're all impatient to know what the finished product looks like. That and it's more likely to create a piece of WTFery by writing quickly.)

Also, to POB, totally cool. Shrike's just PMed me about it, so I belatedly switched up the player list. Really, it wasn't clear on this end, either, so don't feel so bad about it.

Also also, Shrike, would you like to permanently be the tail (as in, tail of future rounds)? XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
M'dear, please don't brag about how quickly you finished your piece. That be not the point of the exercise. (It's just convenient to get it out quickly because we're all impatient to know what the finished product looks like. That and it's more likely to create a piece of WTFery by writing quickly.)
Sorry, but it does make more WTFery, as I believe...uh...my part's gonna be a little different to the others... xP

Also also, Shrike, would you like to permanently be the tail (as in, tail of future rounds)? XD
That would remove the chance of the rest of us having fun like that... So...uh, no, please?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Sorry, but it does make more WTFery, as I believe...uh...my part's gonna be a little different to the others... xP

No, I meant that this isn't a race. Speed's convenient, but just because you got your part out faster than someone else doesn't actually mean much.

That would remove the chance of the rest of us having fun like that... So...uh, no, please?

It was a joke anyway.

Buoysel

Years
we're all impatient to know what the finished product looks like. That and it's more likely to create a piece of WTFery

I typed what ever literally came to my mind, I really didn't even think things through. So expect mine piece to be quite random, and well... dead.

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
Whee, corpsey corpsey, corpsey... While I question your assertion that we'll see it "soon enough," I have actually started writing a few things while forsaking the studying I should be doing instead.

CURSE FINALS!

Like Buoysel I expect that I'll pretty much type just what comes to mind, though I have a few things I want to be sure to have in it and I already know what I want the ending to be like. Whee, this will be fun! :D

GAH, F YOU IDIOT N00B NEIGHBORS! YOUR CRAP RAP MUSIC IS CRAP! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "QUIET HOURS"?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE F'ING QUIET!

EDIT: Well, I'm now at the one page mark and where I would have had to cut it off if I didn't get the tail. BUT SUCH AN EPIC STORY SHALL NOT BE ABRIDGED!

Also, I forgot to respond to this earlier, but while being the tail is fun and all (for me) I don't want to take that fun away from others :O

Last edited:

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
Years
I've posted the first part of the Corpse, "Incinerating Reality As We Know It." I guess we can all start to post our parts, now.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
But, uh, wait. We haven't composed the title yet. It should be done together, right? because I was really looking forward to throwing some cool word in ;_;

But hey, this thing is ready now? I can't wait!

Edit: Uh-huh, ninja'd by Ninja Caterpie. Fitting, huh?

But, hey, if the corpse indeed is ready, the title should also be done, no? And the first four words get to be in the title, no? And because you'll all probably make it up while I'm asleep because it's night here, I'll cheat now and try to get my word in.

It is Thine (as in, yours but just in old English. Right?).

If it's not the time to be making the title, or something else is wrong or incomplete or this is in some other way a very wrong time to do this, feel free to overlook, discard and ignore that word. I just had to try -_- Sorry!

Back