• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Lawl :P
I'm not sure what the punchline is supposed to be, but it looks pretty clever. I would have liked to see some of your graphic works, though, which are pretty nice. Edit: Wait, did you make that comic yourself? [7/10]

Last edited:
Years
I hate when people rate my signature based on how much the like Gaga, not the actual art of the sig...its infurates me D:

6/10

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
I can't see the one on the right, and the one on the left is downright scary D: That was the intended effect, though, I guess [7/10]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I can only see Orochimaru and I guess it's ok. It's more of just a picture sitting in your signature area which I personally think it somewhat dull. :(

5/10

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
7.5/10

I love simplicity, and yours has that essence. ^^ I'm wondering how you did it, and I'm assuming CSS as I can't actually drag the image (which is how I check), so I applaud you for that. ^^

The only issue is the fact that your last line of text is obscured by the quote/multi-quote/quick reply buttons. I dunno how you could fix this though and it's probably a glitch more than anything. >.<

(And yes, we do have similar tastes, Aero is an awesome word)

EDIT: Was meant for AeroKuragari

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
@.Aero
Ahhh, >_<; I guess firefox has werid display issue. I saw the same on IE.
I'll just change it.
@Satoshi
Ahhm orichi. Sasuke owned him. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back