• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Just a bit of a warning, you made a mistake when making the base. I had made one for myself a while ago, and almost did the same thing. You outlined the hair and used that for the head shape, but in actuality the head should be smaller. Other than that it's a very nice base.

Oh, yep, you're right. I did notice his head did look a little odd.

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
Years
Does anyone know where I can find some indoor tiles from HG SS. I need them so I can start my game. Pokemon: Legend of Legends.
I will really appreciate the help.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Does anyone know if there are animated '.GIF's of the Black&White back-sprites? I have animated front-sprites but can't seem to find back ones. I'm aware there are sprite sheets available on TSR but to convert them to '.GIF's myself for 650 Pokemon would be incredibly time-consuming.

tl;dr Does anyone have animated GEN V back-sprites?

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Can someone give me BW Tiles of the towns are:
Spoiler:

And all the routes with all 4 bridges, routes, and caves also pokemon league, That would be helpful my friends at the PC!

Last edited:

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Does anyone know if there are animated '.GIF's of the Black&White back-sprites? I have animated front-sprites but can't seem to find back ones. I'm aware there are sprite sheets available on TSR but to convert them to '.GIF's myself for 650 Pokemon would be incredibly time-consuming.

tl;dr Does anyone have animated GEN V back-sprites?
here you go.
http://dialgafans.pytalhost.de/601-649.html

LadyGaGa12321

Deoxys FAn
Years
If anyone has the tilesets for the hall of origin and spear pilliar may i please have them.

thanks in advanced

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
already taken care of

ps if someon could pm how to make a spioler or watever it is called it would be apriciated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry about my spelling i was in a rush

Last edited:
Years
OK, we all know Essentials.
We also probably know Glitchfinder's resolution script.
So, there's this argument error in Glitchfinder's script that apparently only happens on things like Essentials.
So, um, does anybody have one that works with Essentials no probs? Thanks.

darr123

Expert trainer
Years
Does anybody know where I could find resized HG/SS sprites so that they are not to big for Poccils kit, I've seen these in loads of screens but I cant find them :/ Help please.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Does someone have .midi files of Pokémon Black and White?
The ones I found at floatzel are direct rips and I don't want to search 3 hours to find the battle music :p

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Anyone had any custom Pokédex/Status screen/Bag screen/Item PC screen script?
I personally prefer the ones that can support big moves/abilities/item description.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Have you tried using the ones in CNG's kit and making them work for your resolution?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Have you tried using the ones in CNG's kit and making them work for your resolution?
I never think that CNG script can be compatible with poccil one without great changes. Maybe your mean Venon Kit?

thepsynergist

A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
Years
Does someone have .midi files of Pokémon Black and White?
The ones I found at floatzel are direct rips and I don't want to search 3 hours to find the battle music :p

Your best bet is finding the rom of Black or White, opening them in VGMTrans, and ripping the midis. Then use Anvil Studio to replace the instruments and resequence the midi.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Your best bet is finding the rom of Black or White, opening them in VGMTrans, and ripping the midis. Then use Anvil Studio to replace the instruments and resequence the midi.
Yeah, but they're all named 0000, 000A,000B etcetera and I don't want to spend hours finding out which is the Wild Battle BG xD

Back