• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yeah :) I'm gonna post but not til later today, I have school work to do at the moment

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Looks like Vato beat me to the last spot :P if there is still a way to jump in let me know! I would like another active RP to participate in while I am finishing the story for my own I am starting soon. :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Genevieve, I read in the first post that all caught Pokemon get their levels decided by you, as well as any additional moves. I just caught a Panpour so I wanted to ask if you could please tell me its level? :3

Again, not trying to rush, and, forgive me if I sound like I am...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
heretostay: You control the gym leader, just end the battle with both Pokemon weak, a dice roll will determine if you win or lose.

Vato: I'll get to that in a minute :3 I have some edits to do on the first page

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I have a twelve sided dice, 1-6 you win 7-12 you lose and will have to try again.

and Vato Pi has gained 3 levels and is now level 15, Lovey Dovey has gained 1 level and is now level 11 and has learned the move Quick Attack and you have caught a Panpour Male level 13 Ability Gluttony

Heretostay: Nom and Douglas have gained one level each Nom now level 12, Douglas now level 13.

Also because I am in a good mood each rpers lowest level Pokemon gets 2 free levels :3

another note. westsideconnection, juniebug910, and romdinner have been removed for inactivity.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna say no to that but you can factor that into your battle it won't affect the dice roll

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh, wow, Pi is Lv.15 so quickly o.o
I must train Lovey Dovey, then...
Also, level 13 Panpour, Hooray! :D
Thanks, Genevieve! n.n

One more thing, is there anyone in Route 1 willing to do some interaction?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
you'll fight both his Pokemon yes, it's up to you if you use both of your Pokemon, a Pokemon gains one extra level if it faints so keep that in mind

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I would like to Re apply for Gothita please.

Name: Rafael Leone Prescod

Nickname: Ralf, Leo, RLP,

Appearance: Rafael is about fivefeet and six inches tall. He usually wears a light blue T-shirt that slightly resembles his Light blue eyes. He wears some blue jeans that fit him perfectly. He wears some light blue sneakers that are a little bit big on him. He has a Red ring on his finger that was from his friend from the Unova Region. His blonde hair usually covers his eyes but that is rare.

Personality: Rafael is generallya sweetboy especially when around girls. He is also very shy so he doesn't talk much to anyone unless they talk to him first. The best thing about him though is that he is very caring and protective to those he loves. You can usually see him looking up into the sky at night but at day when he walks he looks at the ground. He can be mean when you get on his nerves which isn't easy. Rafael tries his best to be nice to people when he first meets them but as son as he tries to talk to them his shyness kicks in and he can't talk. He is usually very loveable and is not a germaphobe. It takes a little bit to make Rafael trust you though which usually leads to him getting easily hurt. He also develops crushes on girls way to easily which leads to him getting his heart broken easily. He is also very loyal to his friends no matter what happens he will alwaysbe loyal.

History: When Rafael was a young boy he lived in the Unova region next to a girl named Alisha. The two of them grew up together and were practically best friends. They did everything together until the night that Alisha had left to try and become the Unova league champion. When she had left Rafael was about 13 and was already becoming slightly depressed so his family decided that they were going to move. On Rafael's 14th birthday Alisha had become the champion and decided to go back to Nuvema Town. Rafael was excited that was until his parents had told him that they were moving to the CelestiaRegion. That meant he only had one night to spend with Alisha so he did and on that night they gave each other friendship rings. They promised that no matter what they wouldn't forget each other. He sort of wished that he had told Alishahow hefelt before he left. But he didn't sadly and all that has to remember her by is the ring that she had given to him the night before he had left and one single empty Pokeball that he will never use. On the way to the Celesta Region he had remembered that he had forgotten something but it was already to late because they were already far away from the Unova Region.

Starter: Gothita

Nickname: Waffle

Proof of reading: evil Lunara Nova

Other: He is awesome...

Proof of reading: evil Lunara Nova

Other: He is awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back