Released Pokemon Black Cinder Page 41

Started by digitalzone May 6th, 2016 4:02 PM
  • 1023 replies
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
26 posts
1.5 Years
Ok, so, I know I saw someone ask this before, but for the life of me, I can't find the post about it, but after beating Erika, (First try for me, I had a decent set-up lmao) it's just a black screen with music playing on loop. There's no way to save. Is it possible to just add a patch or something that just allows us to save after this so those of us who don't save for long periods of time or those of us who didn't save for a while can still have our third gym badge? Especially for those people who find that third gym battle very hard. Or something lmao, cause I'd like to be able to save lol.
I think at some point the creator stated the next update will be the full game, so the patch might not be needed. + 1000
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4 posts
5.1 Years
Game is lagging pretty heavily. Especially while walking through grass. Any solutions please? Thanks

Edit:
Also, how rare is FEMALE combee?
I had about 30 encounters of combee without a single female appearing! Is the ratio changed? If the ratio used is same as in regular Pokémon, the chances that a female combee wouldn't have appeared so far would be 2%
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
252 posts
10.5 Years
yeah the npc gave it to me right after the first battle if I'm not wrong? ( nevermind it's normal I just can't use it in the building guess I wasn't paying attention)
may I also ask that why can't you use the alt button to speed up the game?
because for some reason not all the fan games have a speed up button tho they really should
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
81 posts
249 Days
Does anyone know where is the earliest shiny, water stone?
Im struggling with the first gym because most of my team member's evolution depends on the stones

I believe the water and shiny stones are way later but I can still tell you where to find them
In the place with Carvannahs on the first fish encounter it would have a water stone, take it with thief
The shiny stone is hidden I don't remember where

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!

Male
Route 2, Pokemon Megamax
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
92 posts
32 Days
what is the connecting with user thing at the start? It is showing it forever
👊In the dev team of Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn

👊The lead developer of Pokemon MegaMax

👊Looking for people to join the Pokemon Megamax developement team!

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!

Male
Route 2, Pokemon Megamax
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
92 posts
32 Days
what is the connecting with user thing at the start? It is showing it forever
nevermind, figured out i have to press x
👊In the dev team of Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn

👊The lead developer of Pokemon MegaMax

👊Looking for people to join the Pokemon Megamax developement team!

Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
26 posts
1.5 Years
Does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? I've been trying to research where to get one for my murkrow it's starting to lag behind the rest of my team.
Before the second gym, when getting inside the ruins in one of the caves with the eeveelution priestesses there is a point in the cave where you can mine a wall in there you get a hidden room where you can find the dusk stone.