• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Train Alolan Ninetales because I like it, Store Arcanine, Release normal Ninetales.

Armaldo, Bronzong, Tropius

pkmin3033

Train Bronzong because it's awesome, store Armaldo and forget about it, release Tropius because it's ugly =x

Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Train Zigzagoon because its line has Pickup, store Sentret because its line is cute, and release Rattata because I don't like its line.

Beedrill, Ariados, and Dustox

pkmin3033

Train Ariados - I love spiders! Even if they are missing four legs - store Beedrill because maybe I'll get the Mega stone for it somewhen, and release Dustox because it's forgettable and generally useless. xD

Alolan Persian, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Dugtrio

pkmin3033

Use Rhyperior, store Onix whilst begging for its forgiveness, and release Golem without a second thought.

Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Tapu Lele

pkmin3033

Train Staraptor, store Pidgeot (which is often the fate it suffers when I get a mascot Legendary!) and release Braviary, which I have never and would never use. xD;

Garbodor, Muk, Weezing

pkmin3033

Train Rayquaza, store Kyogre, release Groudon...never been overly keen on Groudon.

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

PageEmp

Years
Train Araquanid because it is badass when I tried using one,
Store Galvantula, it was also alright when I had one but I'd rather use the above given the choice.
Release Ariado, but I'll still like to use one.

Bewear, Golisopod, Incineroar

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Train Incineroar because it's my favourite Gen 7 Pokemon, store Bewear to prevent it from crushing people, and release Golisopod because I hate its ability.

Breloom, Virizion, and Chesnaught

pkmin3033

Train Hitmonchan, store Hitmonlee, release Hitmontop. Elemental punches are cool. Hitmontop is just...meh.

Spiky-eared Pichu, Pikachu-coloured Pichu, Pichu

Trainer 766

Train Kabutops because it is cool and underrated, store Aerodactyl because I can't use it strategically, and release Omastar because why not?

Slaking, Snorlax, Pangoro.

PageEmp

Years
Train Snorlax,
Store Slaking for no reason,
Release Pangoro but I won't mind to use one given the choice

Seviper, Yanmega, Spiritomb

Back