• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyberpunk 2077

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

For me this was probably one of my most highly anticipated games that I saw at E3 this year; reminds me a hell of a lot of Blade Runner. What do you guys think of this project created by the same people behind The Witcher franchise?

Last edited:
Years
I plan on getting this game, I'm hoping it releases on the current set of consoles since we are fairly close to the next generation of consoles and I don't know when I'll be able to get the newer consoles when they get announced in a couple years time.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
oh i will be getting this game especially because it is by the people who created witcher. it must be good! i wonder if it'll be like gta.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 4, 2018
If only there was an option to toggle between 1st and 3rd person, I would be happy. Otherwise looks good.

Back