• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Unlike just random chit-chat, talk or vent about the day you've been having whenever you feel the need.

Tiring. I've had a lot of stuff to 'fix' today and am bitter that something supposed to have come out today that I was looking forward to was delayed.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
I was pretty traumatized last night but I'm feeling better today. Feel like all I do is work, sleep, and repeat.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It went okay, lots of end of year testing.

It rained a ton, which I'm happy about.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Slept in for way too long, so my day's been really short. The most productive thing I've done so far is wash my hair, haha. It's cold, but I'm hoping for a sunny day tomorrow!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Pretty swell, even though I?m pretty tired right now. Woke up yesterday evening and spent a good chunk of time poking around mailing lists for work, and had a brainstorming session or two with my husband about the state of the industry for our jobs as well.

This morning I went and got some breakfast from a waffle caf? at opening time. I?m probably too tired to eat lunch now, so I will shower and sleep at some point? I don?t know when xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Headache the whole day, got too little done at work, slept very little. Shit day.

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I had a good day. I was learning about how people in Saxon England built houses, to try and inspire me for making tiles for a village in a hack. It was really interesting and made me think about some cool things.

Also a big water pipe was burst outside my house in the street, so while the men were repairing it, it was spraying a lot of water all up into the road. I liked looking in the holes in the street to see all the pipes and stuff and asking the guy about how it all works.

Unfortunately though I started smoking again, after I am trying to quit, so that is something I will regret.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Mine was mediocre until I went to the shop, polished some boots, ran some errands for my boss; most people would be put off by that, but I'm actually feeling pretty prime now because of it.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I unexpectedly ran into a familiar face today, made my morning. Then the rest was blah as usual.

Years
I unexpectedly ran into a familiar face today, made my morning. Then the rest was blah as usual.

Aw!! At least there was a good part about it. o/

Mine's all right. Took the day off for birthday and was spending the mornings cleaning, then cooked lunch in the afternoon. Now I'm just sitting around online until family gets home from work and we can have cake. B]

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Aw!! At least there was a good part about it. o/

Mine's all right. Took the day off for birthday and was spending the mornings cleaning, then cooked lunch in the afternoon. Now I'm just sitting around online until family gets home from work and we can have cake. B]

Happy Birthday, Sheep.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
it was alright. i got up really early and then around 11 my time i watched about an hour or so of jackaboy's charity livestream then had to stop bc he started playing god of war and i havent seen his playthrough of it yet. then i chilled at home for a bit and then went to books a million with my mom and we got dessert and a frappachino (sp?) and i read a bit of shane dawson's first book (again) and then got home and...yeah. now i'm home and chilling.

TY

started off ok, then power outage caused by the stupidity of my parents ruined it.
router almost died, xbox had a panic attack, not fun :(

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The start was a little rough; But thats okay! Today ended up really good :)

I've been staying pretty cheerful and it was fun to be more into sanrio than pokemon earlier^^

I looked a lot at an old hello kitty book of mine today too :3 Maybe tomorrow i'll color in one of my hello kitty coloring books again X3; They still have many pages i haven't colored yet.

pkmin3033

Awful...I don't usually work Monday. But I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday morning - which is scaring me to the point of having to choose between nightmares or insomnia - so I went in today instead...now I remember why I don't work Monday. I also got cold and wet on the way home, because I got caught at the train gates for 5 minutes.

My tension headache has also returned with a vengeance. I'm thinking of giving it a nickname. A nasty one. Unfortunately I can't think of a nasty name for it when it's making thinking a painful exercise.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Today was FUN! :D I was outside a lot due to it being so sunny and warm today ^_^ What a nice first day of may~(Happy May Day everyone! :3)

I ate some nice tasting sweets too :)

I look forward to lots of nice spring days ^_^

TY

ok day although the night is young, anything could still happen.

Back