• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Space is dead.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
Yes. I gave up on making a ROM hack.
I already had lots of concepts and ideas, but I was feeling too limited. Maximum pokemon limit, pokemon in the team limit, tile limits, only 2-3 regions, etc...
Instead, I want to learn programming-you have more freedom and can create whatever you want.
I think I'll make a fan-game one day. Maybe it'll even adapt the concepts for Pokemon Space.

Anyway, sorry if anyone was hyped for this hack and is now disappointed. I want to make actual games, not ROM hacks.
Arrivederci.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
WHy not try using Pok?mon Essentials?

You can have as many Pok?mon you want in it?
You can use Ruby/RGSS programming to modify the engine, you can probably make it so you can have more pok?mon on your team and what not?

You can add as many regions as you like, and you could even go as far as to raise the max level of Pok?mon.

Back