• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON Lucario Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhajjar

Jongleur
Years
well i down loaded this
ips.gif
LUCARIO LEGENDS BETA 1.ips‎ (124.7 KB, 107 views)
and I don't if you want to know the bugs - but I'm going to tell you the ones I found:

bug 1
when you talk to the guy who works for the market and he gives you a potion he stands in the side of the building, then when

you go away he returns to were he is supose to stand.
bug2
the sign next to the thunderosa city says: PETALBURG CITY "where people mingle with nature"
bug3
the players icon changes color in some places.example the begining of game
bug4
force palm looks like sweet kiss (but that ok i know why)
bug5
when you beat gym leader game gets stuck and you cant move any were but you can open start and do everything else normally - you just can't move.

I also don't know if you fixed these already and if this isn't the latest one. but besides all that, it's a good game. If you'd like me to test it more when you get more done, feel free to PM me.

ok i know you know some of the bugs
oh and *bug2
the sign next to the thunderosa city POKEMON CENTER says: PETALBURG CITY "where people mingle with nature"*
forgot to say that.
the color platet or player icon is not just in the beginning its later too.

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
It looks like a nice hack. I'd like to play beta 2 when it comes out... anyway, it's a really cool hack, I hope you finish beta 2, good luck.:)
Also I can be a scripter... would you like me to help you as a scripter?

darkmc21

Presenting: Lucario Legends
Years
I'm sorry about no updates, honestly I haven't even worked on this hack for a bit, I've been extremely busy with the end of the school year.

Anyway I'll be responding to a couple quotes:

nice hack good luck

does the fact you replaced Splash with Aurora Sphere mean Magikarp will use it? :P
Nope, only the ones capable of using AURA SPHERE will learn it.

hey can i be a mapper
im pretty good
if u want ill get a map up to prove my worth^^

Yeah you can be my mapper, wisemaker hasn't responded to me at all.

well i down loaded this
ips.gif
LUCARIO LEGENDS BETA 1.ips‎ (124.7 KB, 107 views)
and I don't if you want to know the bugs - but I'm going to tell you the ones I found:

bug 1
when you talk to the guy who works for the market and he gives you a potion he stands in the side of the building, then when

you go away he returns to were he is supose to stand. I don't know why it's like that with you, he goes where he's supposed to with mine.
bug2
the sign next to the thunderosa city says: PETALBURG CITY "where people mingle with nature"I'll get to fixing that right away.
bug3
the players icon changes color in some places.example the begining of gameWhere does this happen to you, because I've played through with all my betas and the palettes change right after I head up to the room.
bug4
force palm looks like sweet kiss (but that ok i know why)
bug5
when you beat gym leader game gets stuck and you cant move any were but you can open start and do everything else normally - you just can't move. I've checked and re-wrote the script from scratch, but it still prevents movement, so IDK how to fix it other than use an escape rope.

I also don't know if you fixed these already and if this isn't the latest one. but besides all that, it's a good game. If you'd like me to test it more when you get more done, feel free to PM me.

ok i know you know some of the bugs
oh and *bug2
the sign next to the thunderosa city POKEMON CENTER says: PETALBURG CITY "where people mingle with nature"*
forgot to say that.
the color platet or player icon is not just in the beginning its later too.

It looks like a nice hack. I'd like to play beta 2 when it comes out... anyway, it's a really cool hack, I hope you finish beta 2, good luck.:)
Also I can be a scripter... would you like me to help you as a scripter?

That depends, could you send me a from-scratch script? If you do and it works then, yes, you can be a secondary scripter.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2008
I'm waiting for the new beta of this awesome hack. I've been looking for a hack includes lucario for a long time. That is cool. When are you planning to release the new version? And I think when you're choosing the starter pokemon one lucario is enough you can put another pokemon in 4th generation and that would be awesome. But always lucairo rules xD

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
This hack looks quite awsome! though i can't stop thinking about a magikarp that knows aurora sphere! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back