• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon SpaceGold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
With Team Spaceworld essentially dead, this is the best hope for an English release of this. If you need any help for story or plot, do poke me.

I'm looking forward to a Demo! :3
Trifox(Baby Vulpix) is my favorite spaceworld pokemon, so I'm hoping it'll be in!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 3, 2019
I'm excited for this project, as it seems like it will be the most "authentic" full release of the Spaceworld demo!

Do you need any help recoloring sprites? Please let me know if you do. (I can't draw sprites from scratch though, unfortunately.)
I can also be an editor for dialogue/story if needed - grammar, wording, etc. Good luck Sunakaze, and don't feel rushed!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
I'm wondering how Font/Ruins of Alph will turn out considering the Hiroshima theories
I wouldn't put too much stock in those "theories". There's a much better candidate: Izumo. Its name resembles the Japanese word 泉 izumi meaning "spring" or "fountain" (i.e. "font"), and it's known for Izumo-taisha, the oldest Shinto shrine in Japan.

Years
I liked this one brighter colors compared to the other one,both have their own charm and I'd like to see this one be finished some day.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
This looks very unique can't wait to play this once it's released. I am glad more gameboy hacks are getting created.

Back