• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 5, 2018
already have bagon and beldum in 2nd gym, looking only for larvitar to make my deadly trio :D

Last edited:
Years
Hello! This is the best hack I've ever seen. Just Like!
How many gym leaders are in beta 1.2?
P.S. And how can I help you? I paint sprites. Modernization and Animation move skills (in hex), but only in GBA. Not dealt with .ds ROMs.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Hello! This is the best hack I've ever seen. Just Like!
How many gym leaders are in beta 1.2?
P.S. And how can I help you? I paint sprites. Modernization and Animation move skills (in hex), but only in GBA. Not dealt with .ds ROMs.

We need someone who can work on Overworld sprites(NPC sprites) and someone that can work on Pokemon sprites. The current beta goes up to the third gym.

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
can you fix the error with tapus being used by trainers and legendaries being found wild?

We plan on fixing this issue in the next update. It's because we replaced some basic Pokemon like stunkfish for Tapus and then we forgot to change a couple of trainer teams leaving them with stunkfish(Tapu) and other Pokemon that were changed to legendaries.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
Hi dude i just want to ask , when does rockruff evolves mine is already on level 25 and he is not evolving

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 24, 2018
Thank you because this hack. This hack is awesome, i love it. Please release it soon as you can. Love

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
There a bug in my game i cant enter join avenue help

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Man I really hope you finish this hack soon. I'm reserving my self in playing the hack until it's complete or at least up until the Pok?mon League or something. I wish you all the luck with this project.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 29, 2018
Can someone help? What should i do .. I cannot pass this road to join avenue

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Sep 9, 2018
Hi! i never do a comment, but for this i beg you, finish it, it will be one of the best hack rom ever! And for a game who's a lot loved!
Keep up the good work and we'll see later for another update. Cya and thx for this game >:D

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Excuse me, i love how you position the pokemon sprites in battle. Can you teach me where config in EBS scripts?

Nice game! Great Job! Gratz :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
How do I evolve Pokemon that need trade to be evolved? Like Electivire/Scizor

Back