Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.4 Years
Just wanted to report that due to some weird sequences of events that happened in the first gym battle, particularly involving Pacahrisu using volt switch and whatnot, the final Pokemon of the first gym leader ended up being a Skiploom for God knows why. I should also add that if Pacharisu lived the hit and volt switch'd, the game would pretend that Pacharisu died and would notify me that a new Pokemon was about to come out (whereas Skiploom was literally in front of me). If I chose to stay in or go out into any of my mons, a bad egg would come out. Pretty odd glitch. Sorry I couldn't go more in detail. Was speeding up the battle.
Before you face the gym leader, the gym guide by the entrance will mention that the leaders will have one wildcard PKMN in their team.

And about that bug... That is quite ... odd. I'll try and see if I can replicate that bug.

... aaaand beta ends just when i had an organised way to do this xD
:V

Seen September 18th, 2018
Posted August 20th, 2018
1 posts
1.2 Years
Hello i'm new to pokecommunity, and to rom patching, i wanna try this game but i am having troubles patching the game. I have tried patching the clean original ruby game with the different downloads you have available and with all of them when i run the rom it gets stuck in an endless loop screen saying "Analazing... Success. Unpacking ... Success. Day/Night Sys. v0.1.2. BY MASTERMIND_X. 10/2008"
I may be posting in the wrong section if so please point me in the right direction.
And sry for my sloppy english, not my main language.

destinedjagold

Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.4 Years
Does anyone know how to trigger the Celebi event I keep going to bug forest and nothing appears I defeated the first gym leader and I talked to tamashii, but nothing happened. I wonder if my rom or save file is glitched.
Go back to Sun Ford and talk to your mom.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010

Male
Virginia
Seen September 5th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2019
19 posts
12.7 Years
Go back to Sun Ford and talk to your mom.
Thanks for your help and sorry for the late response. so just to be to clear about this after facing shadow lugia is this where the beta ends?
The Darkness is Calling.

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,527 posts
3.1 Years
I have told a great many people about RoL and LoG. I just started Broken Timeline today and I just rekt the 3rd Gym Leader and the miner guy is telling me about the metal. I have talked to every Rocket person in Moonlight Town and nada. Is there a step I am missing???
Broken Timeline is already cancelled.

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,527 posts
3.1 Years
I'm replaying LoG and man, the mythos is confusing af.

Spoiler:
Are RR and LoG set in the same timeline? What dimension/timeline/universe did the the dream sequence take place in, where the protagonist of LoG destroyed everything? Is the destroyed Gento the same Gento from the original RoL. Most importantly, how did Go-Getters even come into existence?

Does the remake has physical special split?
No. PSS Split on Ruby is not possible for the time being.
Seen April 1st, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2019
2 posts
196 Days
This is regarding the old version of ROL
1. I faced angaellan before I caught latios and celebi
2. I can't find celebi. I've gone through both entrances to bug forest from rentelbud and celebi hasn't approached me yet.
3. There is a pair of caves to the west of rentelbud that are not accessible.

4. I saw blitz in the elite 4 when I went there a second time, he told me to go to tabulii. I met him in tabulii and some other guy told us that there was a pokemon egg to the east (Manaphy and Phione in Lost Cave). Blitz said something like he would see me there (maybe not, I don't remeber), but I had already caught the 2 and when I went there again nothing happened. I tried searching up and found that you could find blitz in the trick house. I fought him there and then he disappeared. I cant find what to do with him next. Is there something I'm supposed to do, or is it just incomplete?

destinedjagold

Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.4 Years
I'm replaying LoG and man, the mythos is confusing af.

Spoiler:
Are RR and LoG set in the same timeline? What dimension/timeline/universe did the the dream sequence take place in, where the protagonist of LoG destroyed everything? Is the destroyed Gento the same Gento from the original RoL. Most importantly, how did Go-Getters even come into existence?
Spoiler:
Before the events of the three games, there was only one timeline. In it, the Sandslash in RR was supposed to die, but the group couldn't accept that and instead created their own path, which then created a branch timeline; a false timeline.

LoG and the dream sequence were set in the false timeline. Another branched timeline was created after the player managed to defeat Zah in the Dragon Castle.

The destroyed Gento in LoG is not the same in RoL, because the RoL game took place in the 'original' timeline. (But once again, the player in RoL created another branched timeline where the region wasn't destroyed by Blitz and Shadow Lugia.) (Palkia took the RoL player to the LoG timeline.)

Go-Getters is a Rescue Team, a group of Pokémon helping out other Pokémon around the region of Hevah.

Advertiser Content