Development Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversion Page 22

Started by Touched April 29th, 2015 1:49 PM
  • 534 replies
Male
Seen May 24th, 2019
Posted June 28th, 2018
27 posts
2.8 Years
For the life of me I just can't get this working.
So far I've been using ROM Bases that already had the Mega Evolution code compiles as cheap solutions but I would really like to be able to normally use the original code instead. I recorded the whole process that I make to get it working and no matter what, the Mega Evolution icon never shows up.

As y'all can see: I've gave myself the Pokémon I want to Mega Evolve, the keystone item, the item that should trigger the Mega Evolution (and it's hex/dec opposite, just in case), I also set the value of the vars 4011 and 4012 to 0x161 and even though I equip any of the 2 items to Bulbasaur, it just can't Mega Evolve. Where did I screwed up? ;_;

EDIT: Fixed it. Made a PGE INI adding the Mega Evolution as an evolutionmethod and when I tested, the Mega Evolution triggered just fine.
do you have the ini that you made? i can't get my PGE to work... thanks
"One of then ᗷᗩᔕᎥᑕ ᖇᑌᒪᗴᔕ of the universe is that
ℕ𝕆𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕀𝕊 𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓕𝓔𝓒𝓣.
𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓕𝓔𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝 simply doesn't 𐌄𐌗𐌆ร𐌕...
Without 𐌆ⓜקẸ𝐑𝕗𝔼𝓒𝔱ί𐍈🅽, neither you or I would
𐌄𐌗𐌆ร𐌕."

-STEPHEN HAWKING
Male
Seen May 24th, 2019
Posted June 28th, 2018
27 posts
2.8 Years
BTW, where can I change the mega evolution button. It doesnt fit on my HP bar LOL. THNX
"One of then ᗷᗩᔕᎥᑕ ᖇᑌᒪᗴᔕ of the universe is that
ℕ𝕆𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕀𝕊 𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓕𝓔𝓒𝓣.
𝓟𝓔𝓡𝓕𝓔𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝 simply doesn't 𐌄𐌗𐌆ร𐌕...
Without 𐌆ⓜקẸ𝐑𝕗𝔼𝓒𝔱ί𐍈🅽, neither you or I would
𐌄𐌗𐌆ร𐌕."

-STEPHEN HAWKING

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted August 18th, 2019
689 posts
3.5 Years
BTW, where can I change the mega evolution button. It doesnt fit on my HP bar LOL. THNX
https://github.com/Touched/MegaEvolution/blob/master/assets/mega_trigger.png Change this image and re-compile it.

BirdstarCat13

Male
RenSkall island
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted April 10th, 2019
476 posts
1.9 Years
Uses whatever attack it uses after Mega Evolving on the first turn against itself.
LMAO at least it's kind of working?
-------------------------
I hate signatures that are just a line of text without any clear division. You weirdos know who you are ;)
Seen May 3rd, 2019
Posted February 25th, 2019
1 posts
314 Days
error is occuring.i've followed everything correctly.
THIS IS THE ERROR.
D:\Pokemon rom hack tools\THE REAL DEAL\MegaEvolution-master>make
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong
-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c
-o build/bs_command.o
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwor
k -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTW
ARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make: *** [command] Error 2

Any help would be appreciated

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 19
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
217 posts
222 Days
I'm having a problem with installing this. I can't describe it, so here's a picture of it

What's going on here, is it my computer or OS? I'm desperate here. So desperate in fact I'm reviving an old thread, but eh what can you do? (Except make a new thread, but I got no answers through that).
Edit: Actually got it working, had to install r45 of DKA and add makegnu's bin to the path varable
Advertiser Content