Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted August 27th, 2019
10,408 posts
10.9 Years
dont be silly jagold, rescue rangers is the most fun ive ever had playing a hack

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
This definitely looks like an updated version. For sure, love the new mapping style! Is the PSS gonna be in this? I've heard that it causes bugs in Ruby.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Powerflare

Age 22
Male
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted June 3rd, 2018
115 posts
11.4 Years
I'm very excited for this. Reign of Legends was the second hack I ever played (and the first original hack; my first hack was Shiny Gold) and it's awesome to see it getting an updated/polished/improved/whatever version. Thanks for this, Jagold, and all the work you've done on this amazing series in the past. I can't help but wonder if someday down the line LoG or even RR will get similar treatment. Either way, I will definitely be playing through this when it releases!
Male
Seen May 15th, 2018
Posted May 6th, 2018
1 posts
7.3 Years
Destinedjaygold, Id like to report a bug in Reign of Legends (your final version). The PokeMart in Morient Town lets you warp to the Kanto Region whenever you walk out of it. You can then go and catch Shadow Lugia with 6/7 Gym Badges. You cant get back from Kanto unless you faint yourself without healing in Vermillions Pokmon Center. This warps you back to Morient, allowing you to beat the 8th Gym with Dark Lugia.

destinedjagold

Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen September 8th, 2019
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.4 Years

---

Destinedjaygold, Id like to report a bug in Reign of Legends (your final version). The PokeMart in Morient Town lets you warp to the Kanto Region whenever you walk out of it. You can then go and catch Shadow Lugia with 6/7 Gym Badges. You cant get back from Kanto unless you faint yourself without healing in Vermillions Pokmon Center. This warps you back to Morient, allowing you to beat the 8th Gym with Dark Lugia.
I've been made aware of that bug not too long ago. The person who made the latest available patch has put that warp back even though I removed that. In any case, that'll be fixed in the polished version I am working on.

U.Flame

Humbled Beginner

Age 24
Male
Sapphire City
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,285 posts
11.4 Years
Ooh! I'm hype for some polishing! Let me know if you need any help! I'm not sure how much I can do but if I can alleviate even some of the more boring tasks I'd be happy to assist in any way I can!
Hacks I'm working on:
(Name in Progress) My main project, actively in development
Tales of Link GBA Remake: Secondary project, developing whenever I'm able.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project: Research and development, really just experimenting for the moment
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White: Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal: experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Recently came to realize I know significantly less than I thought I did. Basically, years of self-taught experience amounted to very little. After seeking tutorials and help, I've become more competent, but I have a long way to go. I look forward to learning more, in the meantime, I'll call myself a beginner, not a veteran.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Loving the new updates to the first hack of this series. Although I do have a small doubt. Will there be a PSS? I've heard that it creates bugs if done on a Ruby ROM.
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

U.Flame

Humbled Beginner

Age 24
Male
Sapphire City
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,285 posts
11.4 Years
I like how jagold trashtalks RR meanwhile it is one of the best ideas someone ever had in the ROM hacking scene xd
It's not so much the idea, but the execution. I love RR too but holy Arceus it is filled with glitches and oversights, to the point that even just losing in the final dungeon breaks everything. Even the post game has many too many game breaking issues. It's sorta become a meme that RR is the one that needs a remake/update most because it has the most problems. That, along with some balancing issues and such, there's a lot to criticize. But we only like to criticize the things we love. <3
Hacks I'm working on:
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project: Research and development, really just experimenting for the moment
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White: Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal: experimental, messing with models and textures

Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Recently came to realize I know significantly less than I thought I did. Basically, years of self-taught experience amounted to very little. After seeking tutorials and help, I've become more competent, but I have a long way to go. I look forward to learning more, in the meantime, I'll call myself a beginner, not a veteran.

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,969 posts
5.1 Years
The only thing that seriously bugged me with RR was the amount of wild Pokemon encounters. The lack of (Super/Max) Repels gave me nightmares. I enjoyed it overall though

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years

double team intensifies
Nonw of those events shown in the screenies ring a bell in my memory of playing this hack. Is that a new addition?

U.Flame

Humbled Beginner

Age 24
Male
Sapphire City
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,285 posts
11.4 Years
Yess, my favorite feature!
Hacks I'm working on:

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,969 posts
5.1 Years
these updates make me realize that it's been a long time since I played this series. looking forward to replaying it all once this polish update is finished. good luck :D

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD

Age 23
Male
Manila,Philippines
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
391 posts
7.1 Years
Aww... the 1st Romhack I Ever Played is Getting an Update :)
Rom Patching Tutoral with FAQ (PC,Mac,iOS & Android) : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=utcaqkZL
Hacks I Support:
Pokemon - Ruby Destiny Series - destinedjagold
Pokemon - Dark Rising Series - DarkRisingGirl
Pokemon - Glazed - redriders180
Pokemon - Normal Version - FrozenInfernoZX
Pokémon - Mirage Of Tales: A New Age Dawns - Avaramoon
Pokemon - Z Version - Rezordaxx
Pokemon - The Leola Project - Winter Wonderland
Pokemon - Platinum Red - gogojjtech
Pokemon - Hero's Path (Remake) - Veng3anc3
Pokemon - Daydream White Version - SK3
Pokemon - Black 'n White (Demake) - ~G0LD!
And Many More
Advertiser Content