The Annoying Rollout

You already know it

Male
Philippines
Seen July 25th, 2016
Posted July 21st, 2016
124 posts
3.9 Years
Finally an another TR Hack that I can finally play!Rocket Strike and the other TR Hacks can only be played via Vizzed and since the Vizzed plug-in won't work on my android I can't play the hacks.Anyway that's a Good Hack you have there!Plus you based it on Toxic Purple which is one of the first ROM Hacks I played.

Have a question though,is this hack completed already?
"With the Power of Marijuana,We can be Psychics man."

-Sabrina (Pokemon Outlaw)

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-Creator

Male
Israel
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
279 posts
6.1 Years
Hi there, i've just defeated Red (no cheat codes were used for Arceus's sake.) And i have some gane problems i wanna point out:
1. Paras - since Paras hold mushrooms and the player has access to Thief, it makes them a Money Farm.
2. Dept' Store: It has Pokeballs and Evolution Stones, you can use it to evolve most available pokemon with the money farmed from Paras and make a Fullly-Evolved Team. Also, you can use the store to catch the High-Leveled Pokemon outside Celadon, which are a problem of itself.
And fixes:
1. Change TM46 into TM27 (Cause Grunts hates their PKMN).
2. Place a Guard near Dept' Store and make a Dynamic Rocket Mart.
3. Lower the Route 7 wild PKMN.

And my team pic:

Actually, for anyone interested in Becoming OP for Beta 2, here is the ideal team:
Jolteon
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Vileplume
Fearow/Pidgeotto
Nidoqueen/King
Pokemon....

A new Dawn of ROM Hacking.....

colonelsalt

Guaranteed to raise the smile

Age 21
Male
London
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
93 posts
7 Years
Don't know if somebody saw this earlier but well, anyways, when I battled the first Lass in the Mt. Moon his Clefairy used Encore into my recently sitched Ratatta. He didn't used a single move and the Clefairy used Encore, Suddenly my Ratatta could only use Struggle
I actually had this happen to me while testing as well, but just assumed that was a normal effect. Do you know if this happens in vanilla FireRed as well? I tried looking but haven't been able to find out anything conclusive. Will have to look into it; thanks for pointing it out!
Finally an another TR Hack that I can finally play!Rocket Strike and the other TR Hacks can only be played via Vizzed and since the Vizzed plug-in won't work on my android I can't play the hacks.Anyway that's a Good Hack you have there!Plus you based it on Toxic Purple which is one of the first ROM Hacks I played.

Happy to hear it! No, the game is still in early beta; the second version is currently in development.
Hi there, i've just defeated Red (no cheat codes were used for Arceus's sake.) And i have some gane problems i wanna point out:
1. Paras - since Paras hold mushrooms and the player has access to Thief, it makes them a Money Farm.
2. Dept' Store: It has Pokeballs and Evolution Stones, you can use it to evolve most available pokemon with the money farmed from Paras and make a Fullly-Evolved Team. Also, you can use the store to catch the High-Leveled Pokemon outside Celadon, which are a problem of itself.
And fixes:
1. Change TM46 into TM27 (Cause Grunts hates their PKMN).
2. Place a Guard near Dept' Store and make a Dynamic Rocket Mart.
3. Lower the Route 7 wild PKMN.

And my team pic:

Actually, for anyone interested in Becoming OP for Beta 2, here is the ideal team:
Jolteon
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Vileplume
Fearow/Pidgeotto
Nidoqueen/King
It's always fun to see somebody else take on the challenge to beat Red. Well done!

Really as far as I'm concerned, if people want to go through the trouble of farming Paras mushrooms for money they should be free to do so. I'm in the process of incorporating a type of Rocket mart for other items/resources, but whether or not I'll actually change the mechanics/prices of the existing department store we'll have to see.

killer-curry

Oro.........?

Age 21
Male
Malaysia
Seen May 2nd, 2019
Posted May 20th, 2018
2,496 posts
4.2 Years
Hello there! Well finally finished the entire Beta and I felt satisfied with the game yet!
As a team rocket member, you could steal someone's Pokemon which is badass and as you gain higher rank you can steal even better Pokemons.
The storyline is quite solid and quite interesting. ( yeah the team rocket leader just keep thinking Red is a dangerous breed lol)

I would wait for the next update :)
Male
Seen April 30th, 2017
Posted March 27th, 2017
62 posts
4.2 Years
i only have 1 issue and thats lack of Female character i know some other hacks have a reason for limiting to 1 gender like the Adventure Hacks but a Rocket game doesn't really have a reason atleast to me considering most of the rocket villians are equal in Gender ie Jesse & James, Butch & Cassidy, the Guy from the celebi movie, Annie & Oakley, Ariana, Petrel, Archer & Proton just my thoughts :)
Male
Ceará, Brazil
Seen September 12th, 2019
Posted September 7th, 2019
18 posts
3.7 Years
Hmm, it seems a pretty good hack rom, I didn't played it yet, I rather wait for a more solid beta, but I think I have a few suggestions:

1 - Can you make the region feel different? Would be cool if we had new locations, shortcuts, etc...
And btw, the game will be only in Kanto?

2 - After stealing/catching Pokemons we could deliver them to Team Rocket, and we would receive RP (Rocket Points), which we could use to buy Pokemons (maybe even shinies?), TMs, Berries, Items for our pokemons to hold, and even Key Itens, like the Bike, the Item Finder, Itens that can work as HMs (cuz I hate wasting one or two spots in my team with HM slaves), and shinies of course would be very valuable to sell, and expensive to buy.

3 - We are Team Rocket
We DON'T CARE bout the rules
WE BREAK THEM
6 MOVES
8 POKEMONS
OVERWRITIN HMS
RIDIN BIKE INSIDE HOUSES
FLYING INSIDE BUILDINGS
FISHING ON THE GROUND
LIKE A BAWSS
STAHP ME YOU FRIGGIIN BASDARDS

Actual 3 - If I'm not mistaken, in the anime there's an episode where some guys assault a Pokemon Center and steal a lot of pokemons, this would be a great idea.
Also, would be cool if we could rob the Day Care and get a random egg which would contain ANY POKEMON in the game with good IVs and moves, cuz we all know Red runs a crazy bussiness there about slavery and matings which I'm not allowed to talk about, u know...

4 - Also, be creative, epic missions, and plz, make the final mission be an invasion at Indigo Plateau ending with an Epic Battle, us agaisnt the Elite 4 and Red, omgomgomg a mission like this would be so epic, Im talking about: invasion, plan goes worng, everybody gets lost, etc, etc, etc. Man, plz make this mission plz plz plz

(Also, English is not my mother langage, so plz, DO correct me and of course, good luck!)

pokeboy777

Male
California
Seen January 17th, 2017
Posted February 23rd, 2016
7 posts
3.7 Years
I think the idea of having beaten Red but him pushing you aside anyways is good as it is. My only cent to that would be, maybe switch the dialogue if you beat him to differ from that if he beats you. Afterall, you're a grunt and can't really stand up to him.

I think as far as having a Rocket store goes, naw, don't do that! The whole purpose of the game is to think and act like a criminal, not to buy your stuff from a store. If anything--and if possible--you could even incorporate battling the PokeMart merchant for a free item from the shop. That would actually be pretty cool too!

I don't think you should really focus on having a female character at the moment...you have enough on your plate as it is. And as far as being able to use the HM's, having an item instead of having HM slaves would be pretty ideal with the exception of maybe a few HM's: eg; Fly and Surf.

Other than that, I think this hack is amazing. And I can't wait to see it develop fully.

I wish you the best of luck, and remember, take your time! Would hate to see another great hack being cancelled because of "stress-related" issues.

-Pokeboy777
Male
Seen April 30th, 2017
Posted March 27th, 2017
62 posts
4.2 Years
I don't think you should really focus on having a female character at the moment...you have enough on your plate as it is. And as far as being able to use the HM's, having an item instead of having HM slaves would be pretty ideal with the exception of maybe a few HM's: eg; Fly and Surf.

-Pokeboy777
technically just changing the Female Sprite for a Team rocket member would have been easier to implement than changing it so you only had the male choice theres plenty of Team rocket Sprites in just the base rom :) not to be mean or anything and technically Fly as a Key Item could be a Teleport Pad item something Team rocket has stolen from Silph Co and Surf could be literally a Surf Board or a High Speed Boat Image

Hey Rollout if you want i can send you the IPS file for Rocket Strike i have it on my computer since my computer sometimes decides the Vizzed Plugin is missing files for some reason i downloaded the rom and can make an IPS file for you and to your question the Current game finish's after your giving the Mission to Lavender Town :)

colonelsalt

Age 21
Male
London
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
93 posts
7 Years
Hmm, it seems a pretty good hack rom, I didn't played it yet, I rather wait for a more solid beta, but I think I have a few suggestions:

1 - Can you make the region feel different? Would be cool if we had new locations, shortcuts, etc...
And btw, the game will be only in Kanto?

2 - After stealing/catching Pokemons we could deliver them to Team Rocket, and we would receive RP (Rocket Points), which we could use to buy Pokemons (maybe even shinies?), TMs, Berries, Items for our pokemons to hold, and even Key Itens, like the Bike, the Item Finder, Itens that can work as HMs (cuz I hate wasting one or two spots in my team with HM slaves), and shinies of course would be very valuable to sell, and expensive to buy.

3 - We are Team Rocket
We DON'T CARE bout the rules
WE BREAK THEM
6 MOVES
8 POKEMONS
OVERWRITIN HMS
RIDIN BIKE INSIDE HOUSES
FLYING INSIDE BUILDINGS
FISHING ON THE GROUND
LIKE A BAWSS
STAHP ME YOU FRIGGIIN BASDARDS

Actual 3 - If I'm not mistaken, in the anime there's an episode where some guys assault a Pokemon Center and steal a lot of pokemons, this would be a great idea.
Also, would be cool if we could rob the Day Care and get a random egg which would contain ANY POKEMON in the game with good IVs and moves, cuz we all know Red runs a crazy bussiness there about slavery and matings which I'm not allowed to talk about, u know...

4 - Also, be creative, epic missions, and plz, make the final mission be an invasion at Indigo Plateau ending with an Epic Battle, us agaisnt the Elite 4 and Red, omgomgomg a mission like this would be so epic, Im talking about: invasion, plan goes worng, everybody gets lost, etc, etc, etc. Man, plz make this mission plz plz plz

(Also, English is not my mother langage, so plz, DO correct me and of course, good luck!)
Thank you! Really though I'd encourage you to play through the beta and give me feedback on what you see.

Points 1 and 2 that you mention are certainly in the works; yes, the game will take place only in Kanto, but with a few brand new locations here and there. Point 3: Riding a bike inside might make for a fun novelty actually. I have a few sidequest ideas in the realm of the robbery suggestions you had.

As for point 4: Haha I feel your excitement. I've actually planned out the plot in detail from beginning to end-- there will be no spoilers from me, but if you stick around for it, I promise you the final mission won't disappoint.

I think the idea of having beaten Red but him pushing you aside anyways is good as it is. My only cent to that would be, maybe switch the dialogue if you beat him to differ from that if he beats you. Afterall, you're a grunt and can't really stand up to him.

I think as far as having a Rocket store goes, naw, don't do that! The whole purpose of the game is to think and act like a criminal, not to buy your stuff from a store. If anything--and if possible--you could even incorporate battling the PokeMart merchant for a free item from the shop. That would actually be pretty cool too!

Other than that, I think this hack is amazing. And I can't wait to see it develop fully.

I wish you the best of luck, and remember, take your time! Would hate to see another great hack being cancelled because of "stress-related" issues.

-Pokeboy777
Thank you so much! The "take your time" part is especially appreciated-- I'll stay at it till I'm happy with the product before I release.

Actually the way I've laid out the game so far makes it so you probably won't be needing the useless HMs (i.e. Flash and Cut) at all to make it through the story. I will probably make them deletable too just for convenience's sake.

Yes, including a female character has eventually sunk to the bottom of my priority list. I'll elaborate below.
i only have 1 issue and thats lack of Female character i know some other hacks have a reason for limiting to 1 gender like the Adventure Hacks but a Rocket game doesn't really have a reason atleast to me considering most of the rocket villians are equal in Gender ie Jesse & James, Butch & Cassidy, the Guy from the celebi movie, Annie & Oakley, Ariana, Petrel, Archer & Proton just my thoughts :)
technically just changing the Female Sprite for a Team rocket member would have been easier to implement than changing it so you only had the male choice theres plenty of Team rocket Sprites in just the base rom :) not to be mean or anything and technically Fly as a Key Item could be a Teleport Pad item something Team rocket has stolen from Silph Co and Surf could be literally a Surf Board or a High Speed Boat Image
I feel ya. The thing about having a female character is I feel like the NPCs would respond differently to you if you were a girl, so I feel like I would have to put a little twist on the dialogue if I felt I was going to do it justice plot-wise. I released beta 1 with only the male character to sort of test the waters-- if there's high demand for having a female player as well, I might decide to add it, but I'll estimate it'll probably take around 20% longer between releases to account for it. I'm a little undecided here.

Also, before I go:

A FEW ITSY BITSY PROGRESS PICS

Cerulean has been good fun putting together. Posted this a little later than I'd meant to-- sorry about that. I am adamant about keeping the biggest spoilers out, but I suppose a few teasers couldn't hurt. Expect more in a bit.

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
Go for It bruuh!!
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

Al3x

Pokémon Fan

Male
Canada
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted February 24th, 2018
307 posts
10.4 Years
I'm subscribed to Pokecommunity on youtube and I just watched the spotlight of the hack and it seems awesome. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more progress on this hack and will play it once I get a little bit more free time on my hands.

colonelsalt

Age 21
Male
London
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
93 posts
7 Years
FireRed: Rocket Edition is on the Hacks Spotlight!
Hello everyone! We've decided to Spotlight this hack on PC's YouTube channel. Please check it out and give the video a LIKE!

Click here to check it out.
Hey, that's awesome. I like the way you showed it off without completely revealing how the plot turns out. Appreciate the extra traction!

Del

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
Playing the beta was really fun, and focusing on Rattata as a starter was really funny, but you can take Eevee or pokemon that you steal from other trainers, It is really funny!!

I would like to suggest editing a little bit of face and the hair color and style for the main EVIL (Hero*), also specific changes for characters as Ronnie and others to come in future.

Suggestion:
If It is possible, can I ask to make a character (me) in your hack, named as Caramelo, with an Umbreon on the team, make a youngster lol
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

FlawlessInstinct

PokemonForBreakfast

Male
Earth
Seen February 11th, 2017
Posted July 29th, 2016
9 posts
6.3 Years
Just checking back in with this game.
I'm wondering will you be changing the tiles sets, I know this another prescriptive of FRLG but still. And what other extras will be in the game. Like Sevii islands or Oange islands for after game.
Traveling to johto at some point?

colonelsalt

Age 21
Male
London
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
93 posts
7 Years
Playing the beta was really fun, and focusing on Rattata as a starter was really funny, but you can take Eevee or pokemon that you steal from other trainers, It is really funny!!

I would like to suggest editing a little bit of face and the hair color and style for the main EVIL (Hero*), also specific changes for characters as Ronnie and others to come in future.

Suggestion:
If It is possible, can I ask to make a character (me) in your hack, named as Caramelo, with an Umbreon on the team, make a youngster lol
Haha thanks. I won't be taking character requests out of the blue, but kudos for trying.

Actually I originally planned on having the player character and Ronnie look the exact same as the regular grunts, just to hammer the point home that you're just some other Rocket grunt. Decided against it because it became confusing to tell yourself apart from the others. I don't think I'll be changing the sprites that are already in place, but I do have tentative plans for changing the overworld sprites of your character as you gain in rank.
Just checking back in with this game.
I'm wondering will you be changing the tiles sets, I know this another prescriptive of FRLG but still. And what other extras will be in the game. Like Sevii islands or Oange islands for after game.
Traveling to johto at some point?
Rocket Edition will be very much "another perspective of FireRed", and I have no plans of changing any major tilesets or graphic styles-- honestly, I think going out of my way to change the tiles would just be counterproductive. I like the look of the standard tiles a lot more than many of the usual hack tiles anyway.

The story will take place in Kanto only. I'd love to tell you all the little extras I've planned for later in the game, but I'd rather have players see them in action than spoil them in a forum post. If you stick around for them, I hope you'll think they're fun.
hey guys i m new here and i really liked this hack so can anyone tell me any similar hack in which we are a part of evil organisation like rocket etc..
Thank you so much! If you haven't checked it out already, I'd highly recommend you play ckret2's Pokémon Toxic Purple-- that's the game that inspired me to make this one. Other than that, there's EarthVisitor's Rocket Revenge, which I never got ahold of, and MrDollSteak's Apollo. I haven't played a lot of newer hacks in a while though, so there may be others.

Del

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
Haha thank. I won't be taking character requests out of the blue, but kudos for trying.

Actually I originally planned on having the player character and Ronnie look the exact same as the regular grunts, just to hammer the point home that you're just some other Rocket grunt. Decided against it because it became confusing to tell yourself apart from the others. I don't think I'll be changing the sprites that are already in place, but I do have tentative plans for changing the overworld sprites of your character as you gain in rank.
Now I get your idea of this plot more clearly, I totally support you in this one and I take back what I said about sprites for the grunts, I really hope if I could help but as You see I don't know how to...

Good luck.
Advertiser Content