Advertiser Content
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
New video. I added the Poke Flute back from RBY. It functions exactly like it does in that game where it can wake up any sleeping Pokemon in your party. It is required for the story. I also added a new palette for when it's dusk (Thanks Rangi!). Dusk is between 5pm and 6pm, and functions exactly like Day, but with a custom palette.

Sirius Black

Age 21
Tennessee
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted December 17th, 2018
257 posts
10.5 Years
Having played Demo 1.2, I have to say that I am heavily excited for more future updates. Good job so far and good luck for your future progress! :)

Daytonamustdie

Chuggaaconroy as Escanor

Male
Hudson Florida little road
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 15th, 2019
15 posts
1.7 Years
So far I do think it has a ton of potential, the region is fun to explore and exploring regions is easily 50 % of the fun in a Pokemon game the routes were designed pretty well in terms of size side note whoever composed the rival theme you created the most rattatain' rival theme ever. The costume soundtrack is pretty good. All around take your time man and we'll end up with something amazing
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
Having played Demo 1.2, I have to say that I am heavily excited for more future updates. Good job so far and good luck for your future progress! :)
So far I do think it has a ton of potential, the region is fun to explore and exploring regions is easily 50 % of the fun in a Pokemon game the routes were designed pretty well in terms of size side note whoever composed the rival theme you created the most rattatain' rival theme ever. The costume soundtrack is pretty good. All around take your time man and we'll end up with something amazing
Thank you. I composed all of the music myself.

Speaking of music, I have a new track to share. It's another route theme that will play on Route 4 as well as some other routes. It's also added into the playlist in the OP.

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 27
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.3 Years
I really liked your hack I even voted for it for Feb18 polls!

https://i.imgur.com/4eV1dTg.png
this image, is dat a poop on his head? (X
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
10,075 posts
10.8 Years
The style looks really consistent with the GBA games. Looks great! :o
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted August 23rd, 2019
80 posts
4.1 Years
I've been working on the Trainer Card for the last few days. Here is a preview:

As you can see, I've made it where the Gym Leader's portrait isn't shown until after you've met them. This is to avoid spoilers.

The Trainer Card also now changes color depending on your player's color:

Let me know what you think!
Amazing?!

Name: CrystalDust
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
Will we meet certain Gym Leaders before challenging their Gym?
I have the story events done for up through the first 3 Gym Leaders, and as of now, you meet all 3 of them before you fight them. I want the Leaders to feel more like actual characters. Kinda like a "character of the day" from the anime.
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
I have new info on Coral I'd like to share!

First off, I made a title screen sequence. Here it is in action:

As you can see, I've redesigned the logo.

I'm also showing off a new area. It's a haunted woods area that works almost exactly like Forever Forest from Paper Mario. You have to keep an eye out for clues to find your way through the forest. One wrong turn, and you get sent back to the entrance.

Here is a map of the area (spoilers in case you want to figure it out on your own):
Spoiler:

Next, here are the next two Gym Leaders:

The Master Fisherman, Rodney:
Type: Water

The Brutally Beautiful, Leilani:
Type: Grass

Lastly, I've updated the map. I added the new forest area in the Northeast, and I redesigned Sunbeam Island, as I wasn't happy with it's older design. The entrance on the right side of the island leads to a jungle that serves as the Gym, and the clearing is where the leader is fought.
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
67 posts
2.3 Years
I have new info on Coral I'd like to share!

First off, I made a title screen sequence. Here it is in action:

As you can see, I've redesigned the logo.

I'm also showing off a new area. It's a haunted woods area that works almost exactly like Forever Forest from Paper Mario. You have to keep an eye out for clues to find your way through the forest. One wrong turn, and you get sent back to the entrance.

Here is a map of the area (spoilers in case you want to figure it out on your own):
Spoiler:

Next, here are the next two Gym Leaders:

The Master Fisherman, Rodney:
Type: Water

The Brutally Beautiful, Leilani:
Type: Grass

Lastly, I've updated the map. I added the new forest area in the Northeast, and I redesigned Sunbeam Island, as I wasn't happy with it's older design. The entrance on the right side of the island leads to a jungle that serves as the Gym, and the clearing is where the leader is fought.
Hey coraldev! I'm so excited for the second version of Coral. Looks like it won't be long until the release. Are you going to release it this month or next month?
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
57 posts
2 Years
Hey coraldev! I'm so excited for the second version of Coral. Looks like it won't be long until the release. Are you going to release it this month or next month?
I don't know when the second demo will come out, if one even does. I'm not too focused on making more demos. I want to get the full game done.
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
67 posts
2.3 Years
I don't know when the second demo will come out, if one even does. I'm not too focused on making more demos. I want to get the full game done.
That's probably a better idea to make the full game instead of another short demo. If you're looking for beta testers to test out little parts of Coral while it's in the development stage, I'd be happy to test it out, since I really enjoy the story and game a lot. Please let me know if that can be possible.
Advertiser Content