Advertiser Content

Sapphire Rose

For someone's who thinks they mean nothing, you sure like to fight for your life.

Age 23
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,800 posts
8.1 Years
As the title states, I'm planning to revamp an old roleplay I made years ago but died due to my own activity as I had some issues going on at that time.

The academy roleplay will be one for Youkai's (Monsters). I got a link to the old roleplay(YES I STILL HAVE A LINK HAHA):
OOC: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7469184#post7469184
IC: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7490655

Now I AM planning to make it a little differently. There will be a storyline that all players will follow and I will make a discord for chatting and Joint posts to make it easier to roleplay as a class. It won't be a fast roleplay but activity is required as I do plan on having it finish this time. If the demand is high there will be a Youkai Academy 2 but we'll see about that once that time draws near.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a roleplay like that. I think I'll have a maximum of 6-8 characters.
OC's:

T

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,333 posts
7.5 Years
gfdi I can't

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
374 posts
2.8 Years
I would be interested (:

Sapphire Rose

For someone's who thinks they mean nothing, you sure like to fight for your life.

Age 23
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,800 posts
8.1 Years
gfdi I can't
Oohhh? Too busy moderating? :pink_laugh:

If it helps, it'll only be finished in probably half a year from now if the interest is high enough haha
OC's:

T

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,333 posts
7.5 Years
Oohhh? Too busy moderating? :pink_laugh:

If it helps, it'll only be finished in probably half a year from now if the interest is high enough haha
Too busy in general :')

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
33,063 posts
11.9 Years
Sounds like fun! An academy-like RP is something I've been wanting to try :3

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~

Age 19
Female
Bronx, NY
Seen August 13th, 2019
Posted April 28th, 2019
295 posts
7.6 Years
Looks and sounds interesting, but then again I'll say that for almost anything if it involves playing as a succubus/incubus. I'm down :>
~Calamity Trigger~
"O' silver blade forged in the depths of the beyond, heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way! Lay waste."
Advertiser Content