• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I'm more than a fangirl over Korrina (though she is my current obsession)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
What made you like Korrina so much?

Haha, i guess i shouldn't be so surprised by the first question xD

My life started getting better ever since I got into her. :) People online started treating me more kindly again (yes, she is a same sex crush, too!), I started getting over more of my phobias, i've just felt happier a person overall over time. It was so much better than how things were when I was into...Riku. Like the polar opposite (i was getting sicker and sicker when i liked him and ended up on A LOT of the meds i'm on now, and was almost hospitalized more than a few times...).

Her being cheerful, pretty, and 'tomboyish', all at the same time, I think really does work for me :D It makes me not see the 'male' side of the world as so 'twisted' or 'depressing'. And, yes, she's a girl. Its interesting what can help a person, and how, ya know? Life is amazing ^_^

EDIT: She's brave too ^//^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Are you scared or worried Korrina will eventually stop being relevant, given that she's already an old character to the franchise, and a very minor one at that, with no new content or further appearances likely in any future game or anime episode?
What will it be like in 10+ years when she's all but forgotten to everyone else and new characters have taken over?
She's not real, so it's not like she can stay relevant forever, is more what I mean.

Sorry if this probably isn't as positive as you would've liked, but given what I've read about you, I am quite curious about this, actually.

If you want to answer, go ahead, but if it's too much, it's fine not to.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello!

I know you've been around PC way longer than Korrina has been a thing, but I can't remember, who was your fav before her??

LadyJirachu

Years
Are you scared or worried Korrina will eventually stop being relevant, given that she's already an old character to the franchise, and a very minor one at that, with no new content or further appearances likely in any future game or anime episode?
What will it be like in 10+ years when she's all but forgotten to everyone else and new characters have taken over?
She's not real, so it's not like she can stay relevant forever, is more what I mean.

Sorry if this probably isn't as positive as you would've liked, but given what I've read about you, I am quite curious about this, actually.

If you want to answer, go ahead, but if it's too much, it's fine not to.
I'd like to think people will at least remember my liking her xD; I guess thats my best answer for this...

Hello!

I know you've been around PC way longer than Korrina has been a thing, but I can't remember, who was your fav before her??

I really liked Ash Ketchum when I was younger xD

Years
Do you have an favorite food?
What do you do when you are bored?
If you would like to go into the world of games, what genre you would live in and why?
How can you speedrun so well?
Are you an ssb fan?
What do you dislike about some people's atitude?
If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would you do to save yourself and your friends?
What is your favorite game?
What is your least favorite game?
Do you use steam or have ever heard of it?
Do you have an steam account?
What is your first game that you played?
What is more hard in a game for you?
Do you like memes?
Do you have an favorite meme?
Do you play fps? (Look, i am not forcing you to play it, the opposite)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Do you have an favorite food? Chocolatey foods :3
What do you do when you are bored? Walking my dog is one thing I enjoy doing a lot....and daydreaming about korrina
If you would like to go into the world of games, what genre you would live in and why? I wanna be in an rpg, preferably pokemon :3
How can you speedrun so well? Huh?
Are you an ssb fan? YES. I think those games are fun!
What do you dislike about some people's atitude? I dislike people who are judgemental, catty, or just mean all around. :( ...Oh and I dislike people who hate girly girls or tell me that its bad to be girly too o_o They freak me out....
If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would you do to save yourself and your friends? Tell them all to think happy thoughts :D Like thoughts of how korrina helps me and stuff x3
What is your favorite game? Super Smash Brothers Melee. I play that game too much xD
What is your least favorite game? Probably some Kingdom Hearts title, but i'm not sure what. But I loathe those games....some of my worst memories ever have to do with how i was generally talked to on a kh forum :(
Do you use steam or have ever heard of it? I duno?
Do you have an steam account? I don't think so...
What is your first game that you played? Hello Kitty Big Top :3 It was an educational game with hello kitty in it x3
What is more hard in a game for you? ...I guess if theres things that upset me about the story....:/
Do you like memes? They're funny xD
Do you have an favorite meme? ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
Do you play fps? (Look, i am not forcing you to play it, the opposite) What IS that?

hehehe fun xD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Do you have an favorite food? Chocolatey foods :3
What do you do when you are bored? Walking my dog is one thing I enjoy doing a lot....and daydreaming about korrina
If you would like to go into the world of games, what genre you would live in and why? I wanna be in an rpg, preferably pokemon :3
How can you speedrun so well? Huh?
Are you an ssb fan? YES. I think those games are fun!
What do you dislike about some people's atitude? I dislike people who are judgemental, catty, or just mean all around. :( ...Oh and I dislike people who hate girly girls or tell me that its bad to be girly too o_o They freak me out....
If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would you do to save yourself and your friends? Tell them all to think happy thoughts :D Like thoughts of how korrina helps me and stuff x3
What is your favorite game? Super Smash Brothers Melee. I play that game too much xD
What is your least favorite game? Probably some Kingdom Hearts title, but i'm not sure what. But I loathe those games....some of my worst memories ever have to do with how i was generally talked to on a kh forum :(
Do you use steam or have ever heard of it? I duno?
Do you have an steam account? I don't think so...
What is your first game that you played? Hello Kitty Big Top :3 It was an educational game with hello kitty in it x3
What is more hard in a game for you? ...I guess if theres things that upset me about the story....:/
Do you like memes? They're funny xD
Do you have an favorite meme? ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
Do you play fps? (Look, i am not forcing you to play it, the opposite) What IS that?

hehehe fun xD

FPS is "First Person Shooter", IE, those Call of Duty games you greatly dislike.

Back