• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
well, i have over 100 EV trained pokemon and i can do some IV breed, but i don't know how to RNG so don't expect to get shinies or crazy IVs lol

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 9, 2010
Could you IV breed (with specific natures) any Poke or only certain ones.? What about egg moves and shiny.?

Um I can do the nature and HG/SS egg moves probally but not shiny sorry ~
Any pokemon prbally if i have it..

Years
yes they are and i would if i knew how
Checked out the shiny ones I was interested in. Could I have the OT on the shiny EV'd Muk.?

Also, something odd is up with Hitmontop. It has 31 on every IV except Atk (27) without EVs. As soon as you put the max EV amount into any slot, it drops down to an impossible 0 on that IV. Now, either it's a hack (a strong possibility IMO) or someone EVd it stupidly by giving 100 EVs to each stat and guessing 10 to Atk, probably. Either way, if you get the chance, I'd have it hack checked.

well, i have over 100 EV trained pokemon and i can do some IV breed, but i don't know how to RNG so don't expect to get shinies or crazy IVs lol
Hmm. Could you possibly get 25+ on all IVs (except either Atk or Sp.Atk as both aren't usually used).?

Um I can do the nature and HG/SS egg moves probally but not shiny sorry ~
Any pokemon prbally if i have it..
Alright, I'll PM you in a little while with a request and see if you can do it. =P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
well, i can get 20+ in most of the stats and maximum 3 stats with 31 ivs.
the last pokemon i bred is porygon with 31 HP, sp.attack and speed, 28 defense and 23 sp.defense.
but,i was lucky some times and got pokemon with 31 IVs at 4 stats, you can see lapras in my thread.

Matzzz

Danger!
Years

Checked out the shiny ones I was interested in. Could I have the OT on the shiny EV'd Muk.?

Also, something odd is up with Hitmontop. It has 31 on every IV except Atk (27) without EVs. As soon as you put the max EV amount into any slot, it drops down to an impossible 0 on that IV. Now, either it's a hack (a strong possibility IMO) or someone EVd it stupidly by giving 100 EVs to each stat and guessing 10 to Atk, probably. Either way, if you get the chance, I'd have it hack checked.

The OT is EDDIE

and okay thanks for the heads up ill check it out when i have the chance :)

Years
well, i can get 20+ in most of the stats and maximum 3 stats with 31 ivs.
the last pokemon i bred is porygon with 31 HP, sp.attack and speed, 28 defense and 23 sp.defense.
but,i was lucky some times and got pokemon with 31 IVs at 4 stats, you can see lapras in my thread.
Alright, PM'ed ya. =P

The OT is EDDIE

and okay thanks for the heads up ill check it out when i have the chance :)
Hmm. Think you could get Muk hack checked also.? It's flawless so I'm very interested in it but never heard of that OT before (usually you've heard of great RNGers OTs).

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
Shiny: No
Nature: Relaxed
Stats: 404/257/306/206/216/140
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Waterfall, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Stealth Rock
IVs: Flawless
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/ 252 Def

Nature: Adamant
Moves: Dragon Breath, Scary Face
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: None

Shiny: Yes
Nature: Modest
Stats: 105/42/49/81/80/70
Ability: Tinted Lens
Moves: Sleep Powder, Toxic Spikes, Agility, Baton Pass

Lv.50
Nature: Naive
Stats: 175/173/72/131/64/133
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Super Power, Heat Wave, Drill Peck, Sucker Punch
IVs: 30/31/30/31/30/29
EVs: 220 Atk/ 44 Sp.Atk/ 246 Spe

I'll give you a near Flawless Shiny Vap, HP Electric 70, near Flawless Shiny Typhlosion, near Flawless Uxie, and Flawless Shiny Toxicroak.
All non-redis.

Years
Nature: Relaxed
Stats: 404/257/306/206/216/140
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Waterfall, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Stealth Rock
IVs: Flawless
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/ 252 Def

Nature: Adamant
Moves: Dragon Breath, Scary Face
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: None

Stats: 105/42/49/81/80/70
Ability: Tinted Lens
Moves: Sleep Powder, Toxic Spikes, Agility, Baton Pass

Lv.50
Nature: Naive
Stats: 175/173/72/131/64/133
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Super Power, Heat Wave, Drill Peck, Sucker Punch
IVs: 30/31/30/31/30/29
EVs: 220 Atk/ 44 Sp.Atk/ 246 Spe

I'll give you a near Flawless Shiny Vap, HP Electric 70, near Flawless Shiny Typhlosion, near Flawless Uxie, and Flawless Shiny Toxicroak.
All non-redis.
I believe to have all of that. Only one I'm not sure of is Typhlosion, don't think it's flawless but probably near flawless. Not sure what you're interested in either as only the info got through so best I can do is guess unless I look through everything. XD

Btw, still trying to get that Shaymin. Not sure what the hold up is. So, I'd be more interested in waiting 'til I know for sure if I'll get him or not. =/

yeah sure thing im going to check it now
Cool beans. =P

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years

I believe to have all of that. Only one I'm not sure of is Typhlosion, don't think it's flawless but probably near flawless. Not sure what you're interested in either as only the info got through so best I can do is guess unless I look through everything. XD

Btw, still trying to get that Shaymin. Not sure what the hold up is. So, I'd be more interested in waiting 'til I know for sure if I'll get him or not. =/

Cool beans. =P

(I can't see your pics)
Its Honchkrow, Swampert, Venomoth, and UT Giratina.
I can also offer Shiny Sceptile, HP Ice 70, Ev'd Togekiss (near Flawless), Shiny Elekid (near flawless w/Meditite) and Shiny Flawless Rotom.

And I'm getting 2x Shaymin elsewhere, so if you get yours I'll re-think, but I'm good for now.

Years
(I can't see your pics)
Its Honchkrow, Swampert, Venomoth, and UT Giratina.
I can also offer Shiny Sceptile, HP Ice 70, Ev'd Togekiss (near Flawless), Shiny Elekid (near flawless w/Meditite) and Shiny Flawless Rotom.

And I'm getting 2x Shaymin elsewhere, so if you get yours I'll re-think, but I'm good for now.
Ah. Well, from your list I liked EV'd Feraligatr (Aqua Jet), EV'd Swellow, and Elekid (this one only if it has redis rights). Just those three I saw (or two, depending).

Ive checked it and it seems legit to me
Wait, you checked it.? Did you use some kinda hack checker device or just checked out the info on it.? Btw, taking a wild guess here but it's not in a Cherish ball by any chance, is it.?

What event/where was the Shiny Darkrai caught?
Newmoon Island.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years

Ah. Well, from your list I liked EV'd Feraligatr (Aqua Jet), EV'd Swellow, and Elekid (this one only if it has redis rights). Just those three I saw (or two, depending).

Wait, you checked it.? Did you use some kinda hack checker device or just checked out the info on it.? Btw, taking a wild guess here but it's not in a Cherish ball by any chance, is it.?

Newmoon Island.

EV'd Feraligatr (Aqua Jet) Non-Redis, EV'd Swellow is fine. So, for your Venomoth and Giratina, then.

Years
Yea, those two for those two work. If you can clone (sorry, I forget easy) I can trade now. =P

Just to be clear though, Swellow is redis or not.?

Matzzz

Danger!
Years

Yeah i couldnt find any device or anything but i found tutorials to check
and no its a pokeball

YoungO

Something
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
CMT for, thnx
133.png
Lv.01
Moves: Helping Hand, Curse, Wish, Yawn