• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

bazzaroony

Pokemon Topaz Creator
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2009
Thanks for all the comments guys :D
"silverhineko", i lol when i saw that photo, i didn't realise
i know there are glitches in the game, but atm im doing my GCSE's and am up to my head with revsion
So maybe one day, there will be extensions and improvements/ repairs to the game, but for now it is playable.
Any fans who have completed the game, feel free to post walkthroughs for ppl who r stuck as i havn't got the time.
And for everyone who asks Pokemon Topaz, Bazza's (my) version has no connection to other POKEMON TOPAZ's or pokemontopaz.net
I didn't copy the name, neither did the other ppl copy mine.

Topaz is a precious jewel, like ruby sppahire and crystal etc... many people create pokemon hacks and there's just not enough jewel names to go around lol
And i started mine over a year before i released it, (before any POKEMON topaz's were available) so im sorry if it looks like i copied it.
Just remeber my hack as POKEMON TOPAZ, created by BAZZA!

Thanks and i luv all u guys 4 playing the game, try to help increase my youtube videos popularity as not many people are watching them :(
My YouTube account is "pkmntopaz".

--------------------------------------------------
PS: "zlayer200" i'm glad to hear someone went to all that trouble to play my game :D
i tried to use supercard on my gba but failer to buy the right card (i bought a DS card)
if anyone has links to a good site that sells them, it's appreciated. :)
To "zlayer200" i know, it sucks, once you complete the game, there's not much to do.
But at the moment, the ROM is huge (hence IPS patches don't work) and there's not much room for extras :/

Love u all
Bazza
xx

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2009
OMG SICK!!!! I always wanted to be on the dark side! Hopefully in some places in the game you can steal pokemon. not all.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Woah!! so many fake Pokemon!!! Must play!!! Use CUT on the kid. (lol)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
I,m downloading this right now, Deleted all of my Pokemon Hacks and that before, Finished the whole game before, Are you going to make a Pokemon Topaz 2?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2015
best 3 parts about this game

1: you drive a freaking car :O
2: You slice down annoying kids. (like seriously lol)
3:when saving (yo wanna save your ****?) FUNNY!!!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2015
i think ive encountered a bug i just reloaded my savestate in the 5th gym (The ghost type) and my girl just became a guy and one of the other trainers looks like a girl. and after i beat the gym leader i normaally savestate it. and i cant Go through the entrance / exits.

I think theres a bug or something. +_+ looks like ima have start over <:(

*edit*

well good thing i do regular saves i dont know whats the cause but i didnt lose anything besides 10mins of time lol :D

Last edited:

dragonoid

Banned
Years
i played the hack pokemon topaz and i thought it was superb and the story line was awesome hope others make hacks like this

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
It's a nice hack, and you've done a great job at making the game experience very different from Ruby.

However, the grammar and spelling leaves a lot to be desired. I know that no one is perfect when it comes to this, but there are far too many cases of lowercase "I"s, proper nouns not being capitalized, commas that are missing, and even whole words that seem to have been forgotten.

If you went through the game and polished up your grammar, it would go a long way to making the game feel better.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2015
It's a nice hack, and you've done a great job at making the game experience very different from Ruby.

However, the grammar and spelling leaves a lot to be desired. I know that no one is perfect when it comes to this, but there are far too many cases of lowercase "I"s, proper nouns not being capitalized, commas that are missing, and even whole words that seem to have been forgotten.

If you went through the game and polished up your grammar, it would go a long way to making the game feel better.
lol i know what you mean theres alot of spelling errors. but its pretty fun to play. But i find is kindve weird but along near end of game going towarfs elite 4 u put like 2 legendary pokemon very close to each other. :D not that i dont mind but man its weird. Also You can get 2 master balls in this game!!!! i found it very funny ;d

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
no offence but it looks f*ckin awful!

Your first post and you are saying games suck with no evidence of how it's bad so the creator can't even fix... good imppression!

I think this game is really fun, however, I stopped after a while. I think I might finish my game once I finish RoL

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
I found a couple of bugs, and I have a question. First, the bugs:

-In the Safari Zone, I can't up the stairs that lead to the giant pool in the middle of the Safari Zone.
-Travel is also cut off on one of the land parts of the L Tide.

Also, I just caught Maglob. I was trying to figure out its IVs, so I calculated its IVs as I would calculate a Girafarig's IVs (since Maglob has Girafarig's cry.) However, most of the IVs turned up invalid. I was curious as to what Pokemon Maglob's base stats came from.

Back