• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Lucré (Tile Inserter needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I'm sorry, your mapping isn't what I'm looking for.

MaxJ2009 - That's perfectly fine with me.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Then Ill Just Go With Graphics!^_^ Mapping And Scripting Im Not Good At It Trying To Master It!

Ghost

Years
Sorry, keep practicing. There are some pretty good tutorials out there.

Before I add you, I need to know if you can handle being apart of this since you are apart of a few others.

Ghost

Years
Alright, I'll add you tomorrow. Could you possibly whip up a few?

Ghost

Years
That doesn't sounds bad. I could possibly do this at the moment. Have any additions to the story?

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
none yet, but im working on it as well as brainstorming it. you do, however need to tell me in witch direction you want it to go. (names, organizations, motives, ect.)

Ghost

Years
I'm not exactly sure at the moment. I will let you know. I'm about 90% done with that side quest script.

Side Quest 1 Completed! Flawless!

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
sweet! we are that much closer to finishing! side quest 2 is underway!

O_O 50?! damn! i gotta get to work and fast!

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Ill join dunno if you seen my work ill fill out the firm tommorow but ill apply for 3 positions mapping tile insertion and animation creation and insertion. I think their is proof of that stuff on my team thread. Tell me if you want proof on here?

Ghost

Years
ML, your accepted for tile Inserting and Animation. I need to see proof of mapping.

MaxJ2009, it's a lot, but it'll be fun.

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
i agree, but still, DAMN! also, M.L is a good worker. the thing is, will you stay on our team, or leave later on M.L?

Ghost

Years
I believe this hack will go far, we just need a team. Once we have the urgent spots filled the hack will no doubt progress. 49 more, every one counts.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Mate ill post im not at home im on a tablet ye see so ehen i get home today i shall poat proof of all and i wont leave aslong as i get work, like all the teams i were on i did nothing and it sucks so yea this is the only team i joined the others were friends i joined so ja i didnt join hacks with people i dont know, and this is the first in a while. Whisbii do you have skype or msn?

Ghost

Years
MSN - [email protected]

I understand what you mean as I went through the same with multiple hacks in the past. I actually have quite a list of tiles that I need inputted in order for me to start mapping. If I give you the basics such as mountains, a few trees, new water tiles, houses and other buildings along with grass and light poles how much time would you need to complete it? Just to let you in on what I want. I'm glad to hear you are committed, and congrats on making it to the team.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Mate it can take me less than a day or up to a week but ill fo it propably gor you ill add you on msn now

Ghost

Years
I'll try to be on there. I have some tiles if you want them now?

Tiles were pm'd to you. Were using a ruby rom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back