• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
Hello, my name's Ryan and I'm new here as I finally decided to join after lurking around for a week or two. I liked what I saw
Just in time for the X and Y chat

also Purrloin and Vulpix >​

Years
Your forumset is epic, just had to say. Probably one of my favorites actually - Purrloin's awesome but I wish it was just a wee bit stronger. D: Anyway, welcome to PC, Ryan!

We did get a bigger surge of new members with the announcement of X and Y so make sure to post around there and get discussing with the other members! Now's a great time to get involved in a forum since there's so much going on, from speculation to waiting for more news on the games and other things. Truthfully I didn't think the news would be that big but to see the sixth gen announcement when I woke up was just omg. <3 Can't wait until we see things like version exclusives too. (Froakie ftw!)

If you like the fifth gen I'd also recommend stopping by our Black & White as well as Black 2 & White 2 sections, though of course those are merely suggestions. They're both pretty active though and have some great regulars as well as moderators, so I'm sure you'll have a fun experience posting around there. :D But outside that there are many other places to visit here. We're not called a huge Pokemon forum for nothing, after all!

So yeah, I hope you have an enjoyable time here on PC and it was great meeting you. Just remember to read the rules so you can get settled in properly but most importantly, have a great time on the forum! I'm always open if you have any questions so ask away anytime. Have a greaaat stay~

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
Thank You, It took longer than i'd care to admit to make my set actually haha

I don't really mind that Purrloin is pretty weak, It has one of the best designs around to make up for it.
I love how it looks so sly and cunning, but still has a cute charm around it
I remember being so upset when I played through White the first time, with no prior knowledge of the new Pokemon, and it evolved into one of the ugliest things I have ever seen
I know now not to let it evolve in the future

and thanks for the welcome​

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Welcome!
This is a great forum! i thoroghly enjoy being on every day or everyother day. i hope you enjoy this as much as i have.

If you have any questions or anything, I'm always free.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
Thanks, I hope I enjoy myself here, so far so good
I'm just trying to find my way around since there is so much going on​

Years
Hello Ryan, and welcome to PC!

It's never too late to make an account, especially given the surge of new members we're getting right now thanks to all the talk about Pokemon X and Y, which are gonna be stunning! I've been doing a playthrough of Black 2 recently so I can prepare for the new games. Currently going to train my team for the Elite Four and Champion Iris.

And nice Purrloin pics there as your avatar/sig, I love the 5th Generation games! They changed so much with their captivating story and the new twists it brought to battling and all those powerhouses introduced (Darmanitan, Excadrill, Chandelure, Lilligant, Scrafty, and the list goes on). Purrloin does look cool despite its horrible stats. If you like 5th Generation, feel free to stop by both the Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 sections, located just under the recently-opened X & Y section. I'm a regular in both those sections so you'll see me posting there a lot. I do like Purrloin, but I love Oshawott better.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need a new friend just send me a VM! Nice to meet ya Ryan.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nakala Pri

Ellow! You like Purrloins? They are so cute and mischievous, aren't they? I hope you like it here!

Back