• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
will there be a world championship event in this game it will be great to play till the end

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
I found some fake notice that the patch does not match with the rom but I patch it anyway and it does work.
I'm using UniPatcher. I get the same message as pnecito, but there is no way to override it. Is there a different patch out there?

watson4743

Kenta
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Can someone tell me why I can't patch this game? I am using a mac, but I have the MultiPatch tool and every time I try to apply the patch there is an error.

I am having the same problem!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I'm using UniPatcher. I get the same message as pnecito, but there is no way to override it. Is there a different patch out there?

I'm lazy to make a video tutorial; but open the program, when u're going to path it, unmark the abort if something goes wrong option, change it to "ask for user" one. There are several programs on the net (I can not name them), if that one does not fit you, find another. If you keep having trouble with it in a week, I'll make a tutorial or something.

Also, make sure that you are using a clean rom, (U) or (EU) version, open it just to make sure it works fine. I'm just giving out some suggestions based on nothing, ty by ur time.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
@1158: The first Rom I played of yours, was Resolute and it was the last one. Because as I went to Johto, I was shocked because of the graphical look it had. It looked the same way as Gold/Silver it should had a GameBoy Advance look.

Then you can not catch ALL Pokémon of the 6th Generation.
You can not Mega-Evolve All Pokémon during Battle.
You just can Mega-Evolve one, thats really Bad.

Years
:p I've drawn the male and female characters of Mega Power yesterday. They are my favorite playable characters in all hacks especially the female one.
MP_zps8fleyvhz.png

MP2_zpsyrhcxxw0.png

By the way, can I translate Mega Power into Chinese when the final Beta comes out?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
How do i patch this file? Do i need a emerald rom and aply it using tsukuyomi? When i tried doing this it gave me an error message. Please help i really want to play this game.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 18, 2016
hello can anyone tell me where to go after beating gym leader at chesnut town or the beta ver 4 end there? and another question can i use my save files for the next ver??? i just registerd this second so idont know if i am doing this rigth hope so could u answers this cuz i only registerd to know this #pokemonMegaPower

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2016
hello can anyone tell me where to go after beating gym leader at chesnut town or the beta ver 4 end there? and another question can i use my save files for the next ver??? i just registerd this second so idont know if i am doing this rigth hope so could u answers this cuz i only registerd to know this #pokemonMegaPower[/Qoute]

Thats the end of beta 4. And hopefully we will be able to use the save file in future updates😊

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Whoa hey I just started a new game of Beta 4 again I just recieved my starter and was amazed to see that you have inserted new music. Wonderful hack I will be looking forward for beta 5 as well
Good Luck Mr Wind

Back