• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Okay, organization's good. Banner image itself is okay. But I dislike some parts of it. The red and orange background doesn't really suit our agent. Not a big fan of the texture on the upper part of the 'THE ORIGINAL'. It'd have been better if the upper part was a lighter/darker shade of the black used in the lower part. Or maybe dark red.

7//10

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
8/10
Its actually very nice,you would have gotten a higher rating if you put the picture in the middle,still very good!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Dislike the monochromatic filter used on the gif. Otherwise it is nice. you know I'm a sucker for women

Organization is good. I'd love to see some colors in there, though. :p

8//10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
The only thing I'd change about this is that I'd put the text just a little lower so it's not touching the foot. Still, 10/10 anyway.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
9/10

I love Treecko's style in your sig, which is actually one of my faves in PC, but the gif kinda resets once Treecko is sliding, which is a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back