• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The price of a pretty face...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I would keep one of my lifespan than heal my scarred face, because I want to live longer, even if it means never to find the girl I love because of my face.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd change my skin, that's all. I'd just swap out my skin for clearer and nicer skin. I can deal with one year off my life... hoping of course that I will be having a long life. I could live to 86 instead of 87 :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
HELL YEAH I'D USE THIS. Assuming, though, that I'd have a normal lifespan and not be due to get hit by a bus or something in a year from now or not die of some illness or something.

Honestly, I feel like I'd rather have a slightly shorter life in favour of being totally comfortable in my own body. And I don't feel there's anything vain about going out of your way to make yourself how you want to look. So yeah sure, please do go ahead and take a year or two away to fix the things I feel are my biggest flaws! I'd have slightly fewer years to work with but I'd be living them more happily because of this. I don't think I'd use it to fix more than two or three things, but I'd definitely use it.

Years
Don't think I'd use it. There's nothing I want changed so bad I'd sacrifice a year of my life. At least, not in my appearance. It's not perfect, but it's fine.

I think I'd consider it if I could trade a year of my life to be 10x less lazy... :p

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
YES!!!!!!!! Even though my teeth are straight, I'd like to change just a couple of things about them to make them exactly how I went then, just fine tune a couple of things. But I'd get it done in the same procedure so I'd only lose one year!!! Cheating the system!!!!
I'd probably make my nose a bit smaller, get rid of the bump in it and then leave my nose at that. Maybe take an inch or so off my height too. So, three years off my life, assuming I live to at least the normal life-span? Sounds good to me.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
No. I like the way I look and I'm sticking with it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The one thing I'd like is a really nice smile. I don't know what it is about my jaw but there's pretty much no way that I can smile like a normal person in photos without me pulling some sort of facial muscle. The rest of my face I have no real issue with any more. I used to hate my nose or my ears or round face but I've gotten used to those over the years; they're what make me me, for wont of a cliché. But the smile is something that I'd still like (it's definitely genetic, as my mother's in the same boat!) and if it means sacrificing one year, then I'd probably do it. So long as the sacrifice came at the end of life (and wasn't like you'd have to spend a year in some weird-ass jaw reconstruction facility... I'd like to enjoy 2013, please)!

Back