• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Apexin Version

Which is a better game name? (Most votes will change the game name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Guys I am really sorry. I have been in a state of emotion right now. My mood is changing daily and I don't know why. Right now I am in a state of depression and regret. I am trying my best to make updates but my life is unbalanced right now and I can't juggle this and school at the same time. Even though I am learning ruby as a class in my school I don't think It will last long. Except in the actual class. Once I am finished up I might try and code for the game but. I will do my best to make updates. I also must say, I am adding in a Halloween Special to the game. When it is Halloween a special event will change your mother and she will say Happy Halloween through out the day.

~Angel~

Years
I have so many projects. I am now into a MLP: FiM and Kingdom Hearts Cross over project, I have this and several other idea's I want to do. This project won't be forgotten. I just am looking forward to selling our new project :D

~Angel~

Years
project_equestria__abyssal_eternity_by_lilligantthegreen-d5l5xjq.png

So the other day I took a stab at figuring out how to do some scripts and find the perfect way to set them up. This was just the begging stages of my first stab at RGSS code. :3 I didn't do to bad for a first try and it's not much for a start.

Years
Not great but it is a good start at programming, all the difference I see is with the options box. (it was moved to the left and only 1 option was added)

~Angel~

Years
Thanks Hansiec I am only begging to start :I It's taking a while to learn all the various different pieces.

Looks like I have to cancel my last project. :/ The people who were making the game with me bailed and became jerks. They pretty much don't want to talk to me so...I guess I am back to this...

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
I'm gonna just say this, :I
Project isn't going to be worked on as I am having fun doing other things. Mostly running pages on FB, making google chrome themes and I have to start focusing on school as my grades are coming down. AND I have to keep them up because next month I take Drivers Ed which will cut in and take more of my time.

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Leaving project because of an incompetent leader who is not able to decide to finishing the project or not.

"Start a project if you want to finish it."

kind regards
Yuzuki

~Angel~

Years
ALRIGHT! I'm doing it, I'm going to work my arse off on this game now! I'm ignoring other projects and things like that for now showing that like, I haven't done anything for them .-. so....TIME TO WORK! (P.S. I no longer need this locked .-. sorry mods, I do know the rules for bringing them back to life, no more then 2 months, it's been a month and 1 day.) P.P.S. I just deleted the post asking them to lock it .-. last post was and I can identify, the 25 of December.

601295_331672713614985_1930593770_n.jpg

New tittlescreen :D

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
542381_332177720231151_157277386_n.png

It's amazing how much I can simply do with a photo creation tool I used to think was terrible, but you know this isn't half bad, things will be implemented when I get new scripts for it.~

~Angel~

Years
Sorry, I haven't made progress lately because I've been preparing for my Driving classes starting Monday, that and I've become wound in homework.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
542381_332177720231151_157277386_n.png

It's amazing how much I can simply do with a photo creation tool I used to think was terrible, but you know this isn't half bad, things will be implemented when I get new scripts for it.~
Did you draw the icons yourself, or did you get them from the essentials graphics and make them black/white?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Did you draw the icons yourself, or did you get them from the essentials graphics and make them black/white?

They're just the Diamond and Pearl series menu icons, you can find them on spriters-resource.com

~Angel~

Years
Up for some minor updates? Well I've got something for you, a redesign of the professor is coming soon! With a new intro to the game, multi-form tittle screens, meaning each form of Deoxys will get a tittle screen! Yay! Animated as well, the tittle screen will play Deoxys' cry when you start the game as well! The screen will possibly randomize every time the game is started, special thanks to Hansiec :3 Best guy ever!

~Angel~

Years
List of updates and things added since yesterday:
~Upgraded from Essentials V9 to Essentials V11
~New Tittle Screens
~New Tittle Screen Scripts.
~Randomization of the Tittle Screens
~All forms of Deoxys included in the tittle screens
~Animated tittle screens
~Updated Menu scripts
~Pokemon Follow player (Up to date)

Things to be updated/added:
~Pokemon Follow Player, newer effects
~Pokemarket scripts, added a actual effect for taking money away when buying a Pokemon. (Talking animation not included)
~New battle style (Different then what is there already)
~New Pokeballs
~Different level up system
(Level up system may not change, it depends.)

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Hehuhehuhe :3 I have a special surprise for you all! Which includes a new screen shot!
So like yeah! Still waiting on the female sprites to be completed hopefully it's soon! But, for now you get this! :D Dialog excluded for reasons :I
The next picture will have dialog.
312468_346919332090323_2089683598_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back