• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
yep yep got a new thread up here on PC ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320461 ) and videos on Youtube :D!

However I am more excited that there's O-Power unlocks.. we finally have access to 8 minute and maxed out O-Powers. I wonder how much Emma's NPC pays now with O-Power Prize Money level S mixed with amulet coin and Happy Hour.. I'll need to test it out xD! O-Power Level 3 was about 130,000.. so now need to try out the even higher level xD!!

Is there a maxed out hatching O-Power?

Years
Yeah I am also hoping that Nintendo gives us a Mystery Gift event with like some item to a rare and mystical island to find Diancie in it [like how they did with Victini's Liberty Ticket].

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Awesome, that'll make hatching Eevees so much easier :)

Forgot to mention, you get 1 free charge too, so you get 1 time use of the move that you can use for free, then after that, the o-power level s, cost 8 orbs, so isn't liek you can keep spamming it :P but compared to o-level 3 that cost 4 orbs for 3 min, o-power S cost the same as using level 3 twice but last 2 minutes longer, also with the free charge too, that's a bonus free 8 minutes. :)

Also another thing is if you wasted all your orbs but are in a rush and can't wait for the orbs to fill back up (one per 5 minutes), you can save the game, pop the cart into power saves and have it refill your Orbs and give you another free charge :D!

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
I would probably just soft-reset the game rather than wait for the orbs to recharge, I'll only be wanting a 5/6IV or a shiny, the rest don't matter and I hardly have the room in my boxes!

Years
I would probably just soft-reset the game rather than wait for the orbs to recharge, I'll only be wanting a 5/6IV or a shiny, the rest don't matter and I hardly have the room in my boxes!

If you have a flame body in lead of your party you can be effectively hatching while you o powers recharge, mostly everything but dragons and pseudo legends ( larvesta lol ) hatch fairly quickly without the aid of hatch power. Starter pkmn and eevees and things like that are cake getting a shiny or 5/6 iv

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
So I went to get a haircut, and while she was doing it for the conversation she said "Wow Alex, you've caught Diancie!" And other stuff that I forgot about it, like being a mythical Pokemon.

Probably no connection but it's weird!

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
So I went to get a haircut, and while she was doing it for the conversation she said "Wow Alex, you've caught Diancie!" And other stuff that I forgot about it, like being a mythical Pokemon.

Probably no connection but it's weird!

yeah i saw that too :) but the fact it didn't do anything, i just ignored it D:<

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
Nice, maybe an event that will be coming out gives an item to be able to get Diancie or maybe you just get Diancie through the Lady like you did and those people just want it in the video. Anyways thx for sharing :) I can already think of a moveset for it ^-^
Diancie
Nature:Modest
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Ancient Power, Moonblast, Psychic/Psyshock, Rock Polish

I hope the event starts soon, the movie will probably come out in July as all pokemon movies do and around that time, it will probably be distributed but I hope it comes more early.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Nice, maybe an event that will be coming out gives an item to be able to get Diancie or maybe you just get Diancie through the Lady like you did and those people just want it in the video. Anyways thx for sharing :) I can already think of a moveset for it ^-^
Diancie
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Ancient Power, Moonblast, Psychic/Psyshock, Rock Polish

I hope the event starts soon, the movie will probably come out in July as all pokemon movies do and around that time, it will probably be distributed but I hope it comes more early.

That speed will go to waste.. it's base speed is so deplorable (only 50!), that even with a speed boosting Nature and 252 speed evs, it's speed only can reach a max of 218 @level 100 (112 @level 50)!! so this means that it's still out sped by a ton of pokemon! even with a choice scarf, it's still outsped by some.

you need to treat it like a Carbink, except with more power and defenses. So instead of 252 speed, it's better to invest that in HP, DEF, and/or SP.DEF with a +(sp)defense, -speed nature such as Relaxed or Sassy.

Also in my honest opinion, Diancie is best suited for a slow Trick Room dependent team.. that's how deplorable it's speed stat is.

Last edited:

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
That speed will go to waste.. it's base speed is so deplorable (only 50!), that even with a speed boosting Nature and 252 speed evs, it's speed only can reach a max of 218 @level 100 (112 @level 50)!! so this means that it's still out sped by a ton of pokemon! even with a choice scarf, it's still outsped by some.

you need to treat it like a Carbink, except with more power. So instead of 252 speed, it's better to invest that in HP, DEF, and/or SP.DEF with a +(sp)defense, -speed nature such as Relaxed or Sassy.

Also in my honest opinion, Diancie is best suited for a slow Trick Room dependent team.. that's how deplorable it's speed stat is.

I thought that to but I chose Speed because it can learn Rock Polish which raises It's speed by 2 stages. Also I chose Modest instead of Timid is because, yes, it's speed is horrible and it could be better used on Modest for damage while giving it Tmid is useless unless you want it to be faster than other Diancies. You could also make it a physical attacker but it has only moonblast and dazzling gleam as STABs which are special attacks, no fairy physical attacks. It could be a mixed attacker to. I don't see it as a wall either because it has no reliable recovery except rest. Personally the only natures I would choose on this guy is Modest or Adamant however if it has relaxed or sassy, it just lowers speed lower making it only usable in Trick Room that only lasts for 5 turns and you need the rest of your team to be trick room dependent but trick room runs out and you'll keep having to use the move which gets annoying to me. I also wonder if it'll be useable in Battle Spot, can't wait to use it :) I'm comparing it to Rock Polish users such as Torterra and others.

Btw, sorry, I'm a bad writer.

Years
I thought that to but I chose Speed because it can learn Rock Polish which raises It's speed by 2 stages. Also I chose Modest instead of Timid is because, yes, it's speed is horrible and it could be better used on Modest for damage while giving it Tmid is useless unless you want it to be faster than other Diancies. You could also make it a physical attacker but it has only moonblast and dazzling gleam as STABs which are special attacks, no fairy physical attacks. It could be a mixed attacker to. I don't see it as a wall either because it has no reliable recovery except rest. Personally the only natures I would choose on this guy is Modest or Adamant however if it has relaxed or sassy, it just lowers speed lower making it only usable in Trick Room that only lasts for 5 turns and you need the rest of your team to be trick room dependent but trick room runs out and you'll keep having to use the move which gets annoying to me. I also wonder if it'll be useable in Battle Spot, can't wait to use it :) I'm comparing it to Rock Polish users such as Torterra and others.

Btw, sorry, I'm a bad writer.
nah ravens right, loose the speed bro. base 50 is nothing to invest in, I know its probably the slowest event but hey it gives diversity to the legend game. it should bulk before speed though, revenge killer for sure

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
nah ravens right, loose the speed bro. base 50 is nothing to invest in, I know its probably the slowest event but hey it gives diversity to the legend game. it should bulk before speed though, revenge killer for sure

Then how about this:
Diancie
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 128 Defense, 128 Special Defense
Moves: Ancient Power, Moonblast, Calm Mind, Rock Polish

Edit: Nvm, this isn't a competitive battling thread, doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Very cute! Too bad I'm doing a Bug challenge, so it would be box food at this point lol

Interesting how technology can work this way, allowing for unlocking events not even released yet. Good work at that. I'm'a wait for the official release because I have no idea how to get it before, nor am I really so interested as to take on the endeavour.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Diancie's code for both Slot1 Box1 Replacement and for Mystery Gift have been removed

noticed that this morning (i check the list daily), not only Diancie, but AZ's Floette and the Latiosite and Latiasite.

I'm sure they probably got hit by something from Nintendo (cease and desist) or maybe too many complaints from people who don't have power saves, or maybe just realized that those items/Pokemon are unreleased, so they removed them.

Taiji Dragon

Can't wait to get mine. The only three pokemon i'm missing are this generation event legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back