• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

halamence

Horror...
Years
Heres the reason why you got 4/10.
Because I had hard too understand it.
I am Impish.
And it looked nice (just hard too explain) looked too good kind of errr it's hard too explain yes...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^^...I really don't get what you're trying to say :/

Anyways, 6/10. Simple and sweet, the gray is a bit weird-looking, and the last "s" in "CSS Credits" goes over the white line a bit, but that could just be Safari and/or the style I'm using (which is Time and Space).

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Because I'm viewing PC with Caramel Sentret, the bars on the top and bottom are a shade of brown which doesn't mesh well with the rest of the signature. I think it'd look a lot better if you simply replaced them with two pink or purple bars, though a different shade from the BG color used on the left. Speaking of the left side, the overabundance of mouseover-text is kind of annoying. There's no way I'm going to bother reading all of it. I do like the color though; it goes well with the image. Finally, I think it's nice how the music bar thingamajig is the exact same length as the rest of the signature.

8/10

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
8/10

The banner looks pretty good, and the CSS is nice and organized. However, I don't know how I feel about the light blue text in your signature. XD; Perhaps a shade from the girl's clothing would better suffice.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
9/10 for right alignment and Cyndi Lauper references. ♥
ETA: if I must post why I gave a 9/10, it's because I'm slightly irked by the text not being the same width as the image span. ._.; I'm slightly OCD.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
Years
It's very neat, and not too big. It also is very simple, that isn't a bad thing either. However, I don't particularly like the image. But that's just me.
9.5/10

shot571

Cant really see anything wrong with it. Maybe just a bit creepy but thats the theme I guess.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Because ^ didn't rate ^^'s sig., I'll do both.

@^^: 0/10. Mewtwo and Charizard were really badly resized, and regardless of if you have more pics in a spoiler or not, you're still over the limit

@^: 0/10 for you too. Everything's in better quality than ^^'s sig., but it also goes over the signature limit. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of those supporter bar thingies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
To be honest, I don't think the text colours quite match the banner and I never liked signatures that were aligned on the left without any space to divide it from the _____ post line.

7/10

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
Years
The image is very clean and smooth-looking, and it's all over very well made. The colour of the text matches the image too. Very nicely made. However, the only thing that irks me is the text being in italics as it makes it look slighlty off centre. Eh, I'm a perfectionist, sorry.

9/10

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Its actually a little chilling xD. That's a good thing :3
5/5

-awaits patiently for his 1/10 x]-

Years
I like the drawing, I'm assuming you drew it? The font though, looks odd with that image, especially the colour.

There's a lot of text under it, too, and it looks kind of cluttered. I'd recommend using title tags or something.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back