• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Chandelure's speed isn't that bad... at least it hasn't bothered me in single player, and mine was quiet to begin with.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'm trying to do an overhaul of the EV system, I never liked how Machamp's special attack increases every time it punches a Charmeleon...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
10. Still doesn't make much sense.
Maybe I should design it in a way you are able to distribute your EVs after a Pokemon gains a level.

It would make Ev training a whole lot easier, but at least you don't have to worry about getting wrong Evs when using an Gardevoir to beat up a gang of fighting types.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
12. Yeah, but I want to make them accessible to the players who don't want to put in all the effort avoiding bad Evs and trying to get the useful ones.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I personally don't think EVs should matter when you're playing through the game; if you really want one of your Pokemon to have certain EVs, either box it until you beat the game/have access to a good number of areas or just catch another Pokemon of that species. I mean really, in-game you could have bad EVs, a bad nature, and bad IVs on a Pokemon and, depending on the species and what moves you gave it, it can still be useful.

However, with that said I usually try to get a Pokemon with a nature that works for it, though if it turns out to be neutral or is still one that benefits the same stat, I tend to stick with those. I've gotten lucky, though--in my Japanese White 2, I managed to catch a female Bold Eevee (evolved into Vaporeon) on my first try AND a female Bold Solosis with Magic Guard after about three tries or so (no RNGing on both; I suck at it XD).

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Off topic but i just wanna say. I think they shouldent have been hasty with the X-Y thingy after just letting out BW2. I feel like the starters get more and more awkward every new gen...non the less the fo thingy is cute and I want my hoenn remake. No more ranting from me~ 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back