FireRed Fakemon FireRed Page 2

Started by Pekin September 23rd, 2019 9:51 AM
  • 30 replies
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
188 posts
7.7 Years
This ROM-hack really needs more love; it could use some balance changes (Brock's cow-mon is stupid strong, and the game after Vermilion gets a bit too easy) but the amount of effort, features and cool designs are just astounding. Absolutely love it!
Hoping somebody with better recording equipment and more charisma than myself will do a Let's Play or a video Nuzlocke of this game.
CAN YOU HANDLE THE SIZZLE?!

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.

Age 26
Male
Denmark
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
267 posts
10.7 Years
This ROM-hack really needs more love; it could use some balance changes (Brock's cow-mon is stupid strong, and the game after Vermilion gets a bit too easy) but the amount of effort, features and cool designs are just astounding. Absolutely love it!
Hoping somebody with better recording equipment and more charisma than myself will do a Let's Play or a video Nuzlocke of this game.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'm glad you like it! :) Yeah, I'll be releasing an update eventually, and I've gotten a fair bit of feedback regarding the uneven difficulty, so I'll definitely look into that. Next update is probably still in the fairly distant future, though.
Check out my ROM Hacks:

Fakemon FireRed: the Wiki and the ROM Hacks Studio post (Finished and playable!)

Pekin's Ruby Hack: the Wiki (My first hack - not nearly as well made or polished as Fakemon FireRed)

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
613 posts
2.6 Years
Ayee! So I finally got around to making more progress in the playthrough of this hack. I'm absolutely enjoying this! I do have a small doubt, when I catch certain Fakémon, the Pokedex data for them doesn't pop up. Does this mean they are part of the national dex? Also, will I get the national dex later on?
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.

Age 26
Male
Denmark
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
267 posts
10.7 Years
Ayee! So I finally got around to making more progress in the playthrough of this hack. I'm absolutely enjoying this! I do have a small doubt, when I catch certain Fakémon, the Pokedex data for them doesn't pop up. Does this mean they are part of the national dex? Also, will I get the national dex later on?
Thank you! :) And yeah, that's exacty it. I couldn't fit them all in just the Kanto dex, so a lot of them are in dex slots outside the Kanto dex, in the National dex. All the evolutions work just fine, though, and you get the National dex the same way you normally do in FireRed - if I remember correctly, that is by becoming the champion, and having caught at least 60 species in the Kanto dex.
Check out my ROM Hacks:

Fakemon FireRed: the Wiki and the ROM Hacks Studio post (Finished and playable!)

Pekin's Ruby Hack: the Wiki (My first hack - not nearly as well made or polished as Fakemon FireRed)
Advertiser Content