• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: [Fire Red] Touched's Mega Evolution System (PATCH) (Re-Uploaded in 2019/09/05)

LorisC

Nothing is real, everything is permitted!
Years
I don't know if it's right to ask...but can I apply primal reversion with that patch?

Maybe I'm a bit too late to answer, but it should be possible to use primal reversion without too much problems, I tried a Wishing Mega Evolution and it worked, so....
All you have to do is set the unknown bytes, look at Touched's thread, in the Usage: section there's a link that redirects to a guide that explains how to do with G3T.

Like I said I did that to test a Wishing Mega evolution and everything worked.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 25, 2019
i dont clearly understand how to implement the script. All i know how to do is add event scripts. Any tutorials? Also, how do you set it up in g3hs? do i use "none" or "mega evolution?" Also for the items. Plz halp thankz!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
Should I need a item to mega evo if yes I could'nt find any items if no,no probs
Spoiler:

My script But for Pksv-UI Users

#org 0x8741089
'-----------------------------------
lock
faceplayer
msgbox 0x874109F ' Mega evo activate
callstd MSG_LOCK ' Built-in lock command
setvar 0x40FF 0x161
setvar 0x40EF 0x161
release
end

#org 0x874109F
= Mega evo activate

Delta231

A noob
Years
I'll see if this works with a ROM already patched with Mr. Dollsteak's Decap and Attack ROMbase and the 64x64 sprite resource.
Remember 970000 and 9716A3 are occupied I am saying that because 64x64 might have it occupied and learn to compile C projects.

Years
  • Age 114
  • Seen yesterday
hey, any idea why the sprite doesn't change if the AIs 2nd-6th pokemon mega evolve? it works on the first pokemon fine

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
Anyone can add a mega evolution in pokemon Ash Gray I want to edit that gba rom

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 30, 2019
Well, I Patched the rom, compile the activation script and edit the .ini with 238 extra "None" and "Mega Evolution" and "Item" in the lines. G3HS works correctly and I edit Charizard to Mega Evo to Deoxys with a Potion

I press Enter before select a move and nothing occurs. Yes, I have Gold Theeth in Key Items and my Charizard is Holding Potion. What more I need change?
Here my Script code
Spoiler:

Here is my PokeRoms.ini
View attachment PokeRoms.ini

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 85
  • Seen Feb 7, 2021
Guys, after applying the patch I need to do something before configuring mega developments in GTHS because for me the patch is not working, which patch is which version?
Ps: Sorry for the English, my translator sucks.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Guys, after applying the patch I need to do something before configuring mega developments in GTHS because for me the patch is not working, which patch is which version?
Ps: Sorry for the English, my translator sucks.

You need to make a script that has the contents:
setvar 0x40FF 0x161
setvar 0x40EF 0x161

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
setvar 0x40FF 0x161
setvar 0x40EF 0x161
end

To configure G3HS, change the evo with
Spoiler:

Back