+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!

Age 25
None of your business!
Seen December 29th, 2009
Posted December 2nd, 2008
1,032 posts
12.3 Years
I'm getting bored now so anyone feel free to help me with the scripting...itman could you?
i could, PM me. My MSN is itman1@hotmail.com.
Intentions that were pure have turned obscure,
Seconds into hours, minutes into years.
Don't ask me why,
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum :)

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker

Sydney, Australia
Seen September 18th, 2012
Posted July 28th, 2008
33 posts
11.6 Years
Ok comon guys its been over a week with nothing I need some spriters someone help me get some spriters! and would anyone mind scripting the first town of my rom and its events and changing the music I'd be appreciative and it couldn't take that much..I JUST CAN'T USE POKESCRIPT OR THE MUSIC EDITING PROGRAM so if someone would direct me to a good script program and a guide to use it and/or a guide on how to replace music from the game with some other midi and the program to do it with.

Seriously I need all of the above but most desperately A SPRITER oh and someone who can change the new sprites into the game, change the startup, change the titlescreen and change the newgame startup introduction thingy

Ghost

In the Mainframe!

Southern California
Seen May 26th, 2019
Posted May 11th, 2019
747 posts
11.6 Years
Hex,Pokescript and Scripted are the only ones I know
There is a load of guides already

And to much help needed
If youre only going to do simple stuff like Advance text,Trainer editing,and Advance map
You should learn how to do some stuff then,cause that is really easy

Scripting aint that hard,you should look at Itmans tutorial

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker

Sydney, Australia
Seen September 18th, 2012
Posted July 28th, 2008
33 posts
11.6 Years
Hex,Pokescript and Scripted are the only ones I know
There is a load of guides already

And to much help needed
If youre only going to do simple stuff like Advance text,Trainer editing,and Advance map
You should learn how to do some stuff then,cause that is really easy

Scripting aint that hard,you should look at Itmans tutorial
I don't mind scripting its just that the program wouldn't work I'd be glad to do something for 30 minutes that would take a knowledgable scripter 5 and give it to someone to insert into my rom but the program won't work properly.

To much help needed? I just need 2 programs, some guides and a scripter not much help if you ask me.

If youre only going to do simple stuff like Advance text,Trainer editing,and Advance map You should learn how to do some stuff then,cause that is really easy
I don't understand what you meen by that.
Advertiser Content