• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: base games with changed tilesets

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys i always think that a game needs too look diffrent
and how do we do that with new tiles..... so i have created
a project called GAME TILES

what is this............
game tiles is a project where i
and or anyone can put on base
games with new tiles for people who
are creating hacks to use these tiles
can be beta tiles or completely finished
ones its up to you

How it works:
the base game (ips)is put on this thread
it should or must have new tiles the tiles
are to be original
we should have new tiles for almost every game

R/S/E
FR/LG

RULES:
1:Most important CREDIT MUST BE GIVEN IF YOU USE THOSE PERSONS TILESET GAME has been used
2:in some cases you should ask permission
3:If you use without permission you will be prosecuted

Ohk There might be more than one for each game

HERE they are

FIRERED:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60228&stc=1&d=1303724774

LEAFGREEN:

RUBY:

SAPPHIRE:

EMEARLD:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60227&stc=1&d=1303724774

They arnt completed yet you can still use
the grass trees and those things has been changed its just houses that need editing
Spoiler:

^^Done by me M.L Michael^^

update 1 firered cerulean updated
lavender just recoulered
fushia city updated

Thank you

Attachments

• Pokemon Emerald(tileset).ips
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,529
  • Firered(tileset)1.ips
    36.3 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
SURE it not completed yet i have done up to pallet town though you can use edit change as long as some credit is given =) i am hoping to finish the entire thing as soon as posible

I have changed the firered game a bit i did cerulean i just recoloured lavender and i did fushia

Last edited:

Kininja

Where is Wally?
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
So I'm confused ... I'm not downloading for the time being but
is this basically emerald tiles on fire red and fire red's on emerald ? or something
Or Custom tiles?

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
rom base with changed tilesets? thats just a custom rom base, people post them on the ROM hacking resources thread, so there is no point in this thread.

marcc5m

what
Years
Screenshots? Credits? You said in the first post to give credits, but you haven't done so yourself. And yeah, this seems more like a rombase.

iAmOut

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Can you send me a message when you've completed Pokemon Emerald? Thank you!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
hello guys i am going to update the thread very soon i am going to try make tis project a bit bigger so i may need a small team to help with games what i wana do is get a pair to work on one game =)

Years
I didn't say anything before because the thread was closed anyway, but I'm going to have to now-

M.L., what you're doing is pretty much just ROM Bases, which don't count as hacks. To be honest this shouldn't have been approved in the first place- these can all just be posted in the ROM Hacking Resources thread, which can be accessed with the following link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193327

If you'd like to discuss this further (though to be honest I don't see much of a need), feel free to PM me. As for this thread..
Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back